KDXFRK

Oct 29, 2003
2001 KDX 220, new rubber, FMF gnarly pipe and silencer, Renthal bars, Fredette forks, RB carb, Acerbis guards and much more.

I have looked at this bike and it seems really clean, however I am not that up to speed on what to look for, it did ride nice though. There was no visible issues with the bike and the owner seemed very honest, what do you all think?

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I think that I think that it really depends on how much you think the seller thinks he should get paid for it......unless, of course, its dirt cheap. Then I think everybody would think its a great deal.

I know...its been a long day.

KDXFRK

Oct 29, 2003
Originally posted by KDXFRK
2001 KDX 220, new rubber, FMF gnarly pipe and silencer, Renthal bars, Fredette forks, RB carb, Acerbis guards and much more.

I have looked at this bike and it seems really clean, however I am not that up to speed on what to look for, it did ride nice though. There was no visible issues with the bike and the owner seemed very honest, what do you all think?
Ooops, forgot to add price....2850$

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
The KellyBlueBook can be misleading on motorcycles sometimes(esp.on mods). Yes thats a pretty good deal; about on the ege. I'd try to bring him down unless he's solid. A hundred or two and you got a awsome bargain. Most 2000's go for 25 or 6 hundred to 3G. Well wait w/ a Garly too? I'd take it if it is mechanically well. Good luck. Make sure to get a title and maybe a little history on the bike.

KDXFRK

Oct 29, 2003
Originally posted by TwoStroker
. Most 2000's go for 25 or 6 hundred to 3G. Well wait w/ a Garly too? I'd take it if it is mechanically well. Good luck. Make sure to get a title and maybe a little history on the bike.
I should restate then, this is a '01 which would then make this a awsome deal. I'm going to try and jump on this bike ASAP!

Top Bottom