Is this you? Dirtweek picture

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I am trying to get a DW01 page up on JustKDX and Alzheimer's desease has set in and I forgot a few names.

dw0114.jpg

So far I have:
Front row left to right: Jeff Fredette, Bone, Canadian Dave, Timr, BarkBuster, DKB

second row: ?,?,?,?, Mikeb, KelvinKDX

3rd row: SMBracing, ?,?, DHoward, Julius Pleaser

SO if you are in this shot and are labeled as a ? forst I apologize for forgetting your name and second let me know so I can post names to go with the picture.

Thanks

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey mike any progress on getting some dirtweek pics on justKDX?

Also in the group pic "Someday" and his son are in the row next to me. His son's on bike 812? I think..

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
SMB .. Thanks I thought that that was Someday but I cant remember his son's screen name. Seemed like his real name was Brad or Brett.

That is what I am dong now . In fact they are up on the Photo page of JustKDX now but with no names. I really dont have anything you havent seen. I took all DKB and KelvinKDX's pictures and put them on one page. I am ashmed to say that I dint even take a camera much less a picture.

http://justkdx.dirtrider.net then go to photo page then Dirtweek 01 pics.

MT250DUDE

Apr 11, 2000
Mikeb
I recognize the 3rd person in from the left end. Second Row, That would be me the
MT250 DUDE. Ah what memories:)

Last edited:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Now we are getting somewhere! .. BUSZBOB and MT250DUDE you didnt catch the people next to ya's names did you? All I Need is 2 more 2nd and 4th from left on second row. I know these fellows have a name ...

Someday .. Thanks .. I couldnt think of your sons life to save my life. Maybe he was so fast that I couldnt catch up to him to ask. :scream:

Lee ... This was a good day. You should have seen us Thurs morning after the rain. You gotta go next year.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but I think there was something wrong with the film processing. All the bikes look green. :confused:

Mully

They look all clean and new too, must not have raced the hare scramble. :p

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
oh I was there mully, if you look back towards my number plate you'll see the creekbed funk. I was up during the dead engine start and trounce down the long muddy straight, couldn't have asked for a better time :)

Top Bottom