KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
What is happening in the regular forums this week with the rebellious and surly nature of the posts? If I were new to the site I would think Okie is a dictator and Rich is Attila the Hun. The natives are restless my friends.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
The scary part is I agree with Ivan... er... Truespode :eek:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I've noticed a certain lack of....tension out there lately.

Has there been an exorcism or something?;)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by Truespode
Then I woke up and realized I was being a putz. Now I'm better. Even without the pretty pills

Uhh, where you get the information your better now? You may wanna check your source for accuracy.

Since I'm in here in the saftey of the memebrs forum, What happen to Kali? :silly:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
let the purging begin!

honestly, it wears on me so bad when everyone starts bagging on the mods and Okie about how they should have this right and that right, meaning they want DRN to support their ability to voice their opinion. This ain't Kalifornia. :D
Can we start by paying another $39 and picking 10 members we can block for a lifetime??? :p

Uhh - on second thought, I might be on somebody's list. Cancel that!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I don't think that being a sponsoring member gives us any right to pick and choose who goes and who stays. We need to remember that we are just as vulnerable to being booted as any non-sponsoring member. Just because we pay to participate does not give us any right to act like idiots.

Members who cannot handle themselves with maturity or fail to respect other members opinions should be disciplined by the mods and admins. It's all a part of maintaining the high standards we have come to enjoy on DRN.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
does not give us any right to act like idiots.

Bill, you need no help there! ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Not only do Jay and I participate in DRN, we are both members of VIA, Village Idiots Anonymous. :scream:

Magellan

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 14, 2001
Any community has some set of rules, either explicit or implied. Regardless of what one pays or does to be a "member," they are expected to and should be help to the accepted standards of the community.

Anyone ever kicked kicked out of a bar, off a ski slope, or off a track for breaking the rules? If so you know that it doesn't matter that you paid.

Okie et al set the rules. I'm glad they try to enforce them. I trust they are fair in their application of banishment, public ridicule, private ridicule, assigment of butt-head hats/avatars, etc.

Viva DRN!

Mag

Top Bottom