Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I've been looking forward to DW since the first mention of it, geez it's been almost a year now. I've worked out all the details and had everything planned. The closer it got the more excited I became then talk about some bad charma or something. Out of all the weeks in a year the week of Dirtweek happens to be the only time I can go to school for this new piece of equipment we're coming out with at work. Talk about a bummer!:(
Yes I'm whinning! I just want to say I'm gonna miss not getting to go this year and meeting all the DRNers and riding till I couldn't ride anymore. Did I say I was dissapointed? Maybe I should put this in the flame forum.

Any how, all you people have fun at Casey & be safe. Don't think about me at work.:D

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'm in the same boat as you guys, have to work on a big project. I'm sending my trailer with TTRGuy to represent me.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I don't think there is any way anyone can truely represent you but YOU Kiwi! You're an original. ;)
What are you all whinning about?!! Job?? Who needs a stinkin' job?! Last year Ivan was practically going to quit his job if he didn't get to go the spodefest! :eek:

It's truely unfortunate you all won't be able to make it. You will all be missed. :(

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Work...Ha! My wedding anniversary is the 20th followed by my daughters 2nd b'day on the 23rd. Talk about sleeping in the garage, whew that would be ugly. LOL All of my KC buds will be providing video and pictures of the event so I will be there in spirit..watch out for BigLou's footpegs, those things are hell on toes!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Matt,
I kept thinking you'd end up finding a way... dude, you'd even have use of your atv this year, shiftless got her own :D And the hot sause? What the hell are we supposed to do about that?

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
say it ain't so!

Matt,
who is gonna tell all the lies around the campfire? And who is gonna tell everyone his name is Thump after telling them he's gay? :scream:
Is there really no chance for you to make it?:(

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Nope, I spoke with Shiftless, Gospeed & Scooter when they were is Dallas (notice how I cornered some of the closest females in Okie's life) about the circumstances & we all agree that me being in Connecticut is the smartest thing, AND, Scooter & Shiftless promised to reek havoc on anybody existence who gave me grief about my decision! :cool:

I have to attend a family wedding and show baby Chase off to all the relatives in Connecticut that specific week. I would prefer to be at the Dirtweek rather than in Connecticut, but sometimes I actually act like an adult & do the right thing.:D

And the good news is that I don't have to watch Thump get smoked by Okie...........:eek:

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Hey Matt

Evidence of maturity at this stage in your life is a very promising trend and we will do nothing to disturb it. LOL We will truly miss you and your excellent salsa! I was looking at some pictures from last year's event and you were in several of them....made me sad that you couldn't be with us this year. Next year for sure, right? Give a big hug to Chase.

Joy

Top Bottom