It was an important call , I had to take it

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Another cell phone distracted yuppy douche-bag crashes his BMW into an immovable object on my way home from work. :|

DSC_0009Copy.jpg

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
do teenage girls have their cell phones surgically attached to the sides of their heads now?

I don' think I've seen any young lady driving around without talking on her phone, and on more than one occasion I've seen a car with four girls in it, and ALL OF THEM TALKING ON THEIR DAMN CELL PHONES!!

jesus :|

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i don't even have a cell phone yet. i might get a go phone. i figure there's only three occasions that i absolutely have to have a phone:

1. if my truck breaks down (hasn't happened yet)
2. if i crash and get hurt (will happen)
3. if i need to order a pizza on the way home from the track (happens every time)

the young guy that works with me got a cell phone a few months ago. he and his girlfriend call each other about eight times a day. his end of the conversation goes like this everytime: cutesy ring tone goes off, "hello....i'm working, what are you doing?...okay, i'll talk to you later...love ya."

i just don't get it.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
mx547 said:
cutesy ring tone goes off, "hello....what are you doing?..."

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Crashing into the lamp post at the corner of Western and Foster

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Don't even get me started on "Driving While Incellphone-icated"!

Top Bottom