mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
this past weekend, i went and rode the talimena drive on my streetbike. it's a scenic highway across the tops of the mountains of the ouchita national forest in eastern oklahoma and western arkansas. they also have a system of off-road trails for bikes. my girlfriend and i camped in the talimena state park friday night. saturday morning, we went into town for breakfast. when we got back to the campground, we went up to the bathroom. as i came out, i noticed a texas-tagged truck with a bunch of dirtbikes and riders hanging around. i was checking them out and noticed that one of them looked strangely familiar. i thought to myself, " that looks like gene (tx246). naw, it couldn't be". i looked for a cr250 as he had bought my old one several years ago but i didn't see one. i was about to leave, then thought it was just too coincidental. i risked embarrassment and hollered, "is that gene?" he hollered right back. he was there dual-sporting. we talked for awhile but the others were ready to get riding so i let him go. it was weird being several hours from home and running across someone i knew who was also several hours from home. i wish we had known he was going to be there. gene's camp had a killer campfire and we about froze to death.

Attachments

• gene and jay.jpg
    gene and jay.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 289

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Neat!

Gene and I live 45 minutes from each other and can't seem to find a way to ride together.

I'm at EDRA all the time.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Yes, Im the shiny headed guy. I save all kinds of money on haircuts and shampoo. I use that money to ride!! That was great running into yall. Ya need to get healed up so you can try dualsporting. Here is the trip that Jay missed.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34036

He did have a nice lady that looked interested in him though. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom