Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
its been a long time since i've been here. Unfortunately i'm not into dirt bikes as much as i've been wanting to.
well, at least my dad got his Yamaha Virago 650 and i can ride that but still.
some of you may remember a LONG time ago, when i was here i had mentioned some sort of party that a friend of mine and i were trying to do. Well, you'd be happy to hear, i called it off. Even though her parents and my parents agreed, i didn't like the way it was going, something wrong was going to happen. I could feel it, that something was going to turn out and something drastic would happen. Then my friend gets an idea, she didn't tell her parents or anybody, but me, which gave me all the more reasons to call it off.
I wouldn't admit it then, but you guys were right about not doing it.
Actually i'll confess, its hard for me to admit to anything. lol, i'm that stubborn.

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
I remember that thread, and it was'nt all THAT long ago!

Glad you saw the light about the party, and admit that it was a bad idea. That's an indication that you're starting to be a more responsible person.
It will pay dividends in the future.

Maru16

Mar 29, 2001
forgot something

if there's one thing i regret, its that, i didn't listen to you guys when i should have. i guess that i just wanted a few hours of freedom, that i didn't see the real thing behind it all. i mean, sure, i may have thought out every single little detail, but i was so blind, that i didn't see the trouble that would await me, and my life is much more important than a party that'd last all night and would most likely turn into the disaster of the year.:eek:

Top Bottom