Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hey boys and girls :) No I haven't abandoned DRN!! I have just been super busy with this thing I call "life" haha . New job, new car(hopefully today) moving, this and that.. Ugh no time for the fun stuff. I can't believe the revamp of DRN, Okie its looking slick!!! I hope everyone is doing good, I haven't forgotten about any of you... Take car folks...

(still have the RM, I don't wanna part with her, lol)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Damn man!!! Nice to see you're still around. Welcome back

You get any bark busters for those handlebars yet?
You WILL be going to the paragon ride this spring right?

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hey PK!!! Whats up bud?? How are the wife and kids doing? You still have the 500? Or did you swtich over to the dark side (450) yeah man, I will be at Paragon in the spring hopefully I am not bikeless. If so I will have to rent or something...

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Man, you have been out of the loop.
The 500 got stolen this past December by some rat *******(I have ideas of who, but can't prove a damn thing).
The dark side now has a firm grip on me. :aj:

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
hey hucker, whats up? i talked to you awhile ago about going riding somtime but i was out of a bike at the time. Picked up an 02 yz125 so if you wanna meet up somewhere(when the snows gone),i dont know if you've been to the pits or not this year but there were about 10-12 of us there a few days after new years, awsome riding there. PM me sometime.

Last edited:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
no time for fun you say? picking up a new vehicle always tickle my funny bone, ....glad you're back.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Huck! Good to see ya back. Definitely make sure you get to Paragon in May. I'm looking forward to more underwater antics :eek:

Top Bottom