It's official, Alessi to Makita Suzuki

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
I had heard that for awhile. I do wonder where Shorty is going to land. I heard recently that Millsaps Might be on the same team as Reed if Ramsey hangs it up. I also wonder what is going to happen to the gibbs (motocross) team.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I like my KTM's in the woods, but after watching those guys fight those bikes (KTM's) on the MX tracks this year (very apparent at Unadilla and Lakewood) I'd say Suzuki will be a welcome change for Alessi. Honestly, I'm more impressed w/ his riding than ever...that KTM chassis just doesn't look like it is ever hooked up.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
So where does that leave Todesco?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So THAT'S what lit the fire under Mikie! He's really turned it up (finally) props to the kid, he's laying it all out there.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
IndyYZ85 said:
But, he lost his ride to DV12.
I don't get it.........the Frenchman seems so "la-de-da"

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
I don't get it.........the Frenchman seems so "la-de-da"

DV is considered one of the best test riders.. not sure why, but that's what I have read. He may be part of the team just so they can use him to shake down the new bike and get all the feedback they can to make Mikey fast.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Maybe DV will be next year's Tim Ferry.

His career stats are considerably better than Tim's. He's also pretty strong at Supercross (7 career wins in the big boy class) and SX is Alessi's weakness.

Top Bottom