Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I am going to miss Dirt Week yet again. My folks are flying in from over seas on the 16th for a week to see the grand kids and since they see them only once a year, there is no way I am going to be able to take off for a few days, They'd kill me. Boy this really bugs me, I've been looking forward to this all summer.

This just put a serious kink in my week:(

Last edited:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...WOlf.....Mensch, ist doch nicht so blöd was der Alte sagt, oder wie?

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
OG, they would probably get heart attacks;) My folks never liked Motorcycles and never understood why I ride. In Austria there isn't much dirtbiking going on so they really never had a chance to get acquainted with the sport. I'll give it a shot but I am not holding my breath. They are...dare I say it......Golfers!

Pokie, das ist eine gute Idee, aber ich glaube nicht dass ich meine Eltern dazu ueberreden kann. Man wird sehen.:D

B

biglou

Sorry to hear that, Wolf. And your folks are from the KTM motherland! BTW-It's like foreign language day around here!:)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Wolf....

you have a good excuse, though...Oma und Opa are coming for the grandkids! enjoy the visit and tune to Dirtnet radio for live KTM sounds from Casey...

Last edited:
Top Bottom