thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Working the day after Christmas sucks. :whiner:

However, it rained all day yesterday and it will be traction galore in the desert tomorrow :yeehaw:

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Yes a major drag.

At the city, where I work, it seems peopple think we're closed so no walk-ins to spice up the day.

Skeleton crew. Only the new guys, losers of bets are here.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
right this moment, I don't mind, cuz I don't have to clean up a house that looks like a tornado hit ;)

I'll probably pay for it later, though :|

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I can assure you it's worse when you are on call and have to go in on Christmas DAY. Just as I'm putting on my jacket to head out to the family get togehter the pager goes off. :scream: That definitely redlines the Suck-O-Meter. :|

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs

However, it rained all day yesterday and it will be traction galore in the desert tomorrow :yeehaw:

I think I'll be joining you and the rest of the crew at Hodge Road tomorrow. One of the few times I feel fortunate to be in SoCal.... :cool:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
I can assure you it's worse when you are on call and have to go in on Christmas DAY.

Even worse, nevermind the on call stuff. It was my turn to work this year so I got 12 hour day shifts on the 25th and 26th this year. Major bummer to the x-mas spirit. Actually now that I think about it at least I was prepared knowing I had to work, getting the call-in probably would be worse.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Working today isn't so bad, because as you noted I saw it coming. Being blindsided by the pager seemed worse at the time. ;)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Yes it is only the last 4 years I have had off either Xmas or New Years. The previous 21 I had the days as my normal shift. As soon as we got our off days in November for the following year everyone was figuring out if they hgad either holiday but it always seemed my schedule moved just enough that I missed by a day or 2
It sure is nice working the courts because you are not getting a judge to come in.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I rode with my bro Thump and his beautiful bride today. Spun some laps on the 450 and then on Sarah's brand-spakin-new CRF250.
Sucks to be you guys. :p

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Tony---what sucks is knowing the crew is doing Hodge tomorrow and me having to work the Friday AND Saturday after Christmas. And by the way, yes, we got alot of rain yesterday!!!! It sucks to be me right now!!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
I'm on vacation but that did not stop them from harrassing me via cell phone
I hope they were checking what super graphics to put on the side of my new camper. The order should be coming to you soon ;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Well Tony there was traction galore at Nocona MX today. No rain, just loamy soil. Here is the kind of work Okie, Hotpants and I did today. Not to mention we had to break in the CRF250 :yeehaw:
10349293_1.jpg

103493_dv.jpg

Top Bottom