a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Whoa, back up the smack bus, Stan wouldn't want to miss the smackdown day at school!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Sounds Like Stanbagger's thinking he's got a little something for ya there elk!!!

When is the Smack Race scheduled? Is it in place of the COTT race??

I wanna see it. Now the pit bike race I'll see for sure - from out front. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
HA! Who's gonna help you up on that pit bike SmallT? The only thing Swanbagger will bring to the race is a sammy for me.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
COTT to be replaced with COST! (Clash Of Smack Talkers).

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
a454elk said:
HA! Who's gonna help you up on that pit bike SmallT? The only thing Swanbagger will bring to the race is a sammy for me.

Hey, do me a fav Elkie, tell me if my race pants make my butt look big from the back in the PIT BIKE RACE. You should get a good look, better go out and hop up the SDG because my KLX hauls a$$ man. :p

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
a454elk said:
HA! The only thing Swanbagger will bring to the race is a sammy for me.

Hey supercop, save it for when you're washing my bike. :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Fred, look at your own a$$ man, cause you'll be able to when you're a$$ over tea kettles crying like a little school girl on her first day of band camp while wearing a pink sweater with holes and stuff.

Brian, eat poop man, you're going down sonny.

Pat, what a great name, make up the plaque pal and put my name on the top cause I'm taking it home fool. You'll all see, you'll see who the master smacker is, and when you do, the trees will shake and leaves will fall. I'll make like a fetus and head out when that race starts, leaving behind all the smack talking fools. Oh, and another thing, the race is run backwards on the track and we have to switch bikes when nerfed.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
a454elk said:
Hey Fred, look at your own a$$ man, cause you'll be able to when you're a$$ over tea kettles crying like a little school girl on her first day of band camp while wearing a pink sweater with holes and stuff.
:moon: :moon: :moon:

We will see you on the mini track there Dingolingus Spider Fluffer. Make sure your tidy cat sponsers stickers are on the skid plate of that weak a$$ SDG cause thats what the spectators will see the the most when the Mighty #251 KLX blows by you and you flip over backwards from roost spray. :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Smack is now complete, it will be settled on the track. So smack talkers, shut yer cakeholes and bring it to the dirt. This is my final transmission..........GIDDY UP!!

Todd, :moon:!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Final Transmission?!? You TARD! You aren't leaving till Sunday morning. There should be plenty more crapola spewing forth from the towering pillar of excrement with another day left....:moon:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm leaving in an hour. I'll leave the trash talk to you bafoons from here on out. You guys will soon see the wrath that is Stanbagger.

Top Bottom