It's SOOOOO On Now....

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees

biglou

Put a rubber band around the sprayer in the kitchen sink. When she turns the water on, she'll scream and flap her hands around while standing there getting soaked rather than just turning the water off right away. Hey, worked for me in 1987! :laugh: (Mom's too old for adrenaline-pumping practical jokes nowadays! :scream: )

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Instead of a rubberband just stick a cup behind it. You'll get her, but tomorrow you can put the cup there again, in addition to a piece of electrical tape. Hopefully for round 2, she will remove the cup, think she caught the gag, and get sprayed one more time. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
oh... nice one...

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Sign her up for a dating service. Make her sound extremely hot and wantable. Then she will get phone calls all day long.

mrmodine

Lifetime Sponsor
I love this stuff!! funny stuff in here already!

How bout getting some of that temporary hair coloring from the barber shop/salon. Ya know, the stuff that makes the punkers hair green for a few days. Empty her shampoo bottle and put a couple bottles of this stuff in the bottle instead. She won't even know what happened until she starts to rinse!!

mrmodine

Lifetime Sponsor
Oh, don't forget about the ever popular yet easy...

Chocolate EX-LAX brownies!!! Great fun!! :uh:

OR

The hard boiled eggs stench trick. Hard boil about 10 eggs and hide them around the house where they can't be seen. Under beds, behind tv's, in the heater/ac vents. In about a week the stench will be absolutely unbearable!

Last edited:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
well I could add some nare to the shampoo...

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
but I like the dating one too...

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
You could post "Yard Sale" signs and arrows from a main intersection leading the way to her house. People will be milling around at 7 am....lol.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Unscrew the caps on the salt and pepper shakers so when she goes to spice up her dinner a bit she makes it uneatable.

Replace her mouthwash with green food colored vinegar?