Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
OK, I'm making the long trip to Gladwin for the Valley Trailriders HS this Sunday. Who's going? Trash if you go and my pipe is done please bring it.
Thanks
see ya
freddy

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Well you missed the HS from hell in Copemish Sunday! Remember the last 10 miles of Roselawn 2 enduro last year?..Well Sunday was just that but 3hrs straight with non stop rain :boss: AND you know what that means uh huh!

By the way I'll be at VTR and I'm pretty sure Trash will be there too. Was thinking about camping Saturday night how bout you? Also BRING T-Bone wid ya.

DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Naw, I'll show up in the morning, I only live 30 minutes away.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Well bring some donuts for my gas pit,I'd rather have a jelly filled donut with powderd sugar on top instead of nasty jell pack.

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I won't be there for pancakes, I will be headed to Texas for work!
Man is my summer getting busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy do the "AA" team proud put a whooping on those young whipersnappers.
Don

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hey Fred,
I Think Valley Will Suit You Well, It's All Woods. How Is Your Endurance?? I Could Never Ride H/s Solo, I Always Rode Light Or Heavy Team, It Was A Lot More Fun Than Puking After Trying To Ride For 3hrs. Try The 2hr. Class, Remember It's A Race To The Chcekered Flag, No Resets No 1/2 Hr. Gas Stops Etc. Good Luck And Have Fun. See Ya At Jack Pine!!!

Dave Leathers.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Dave
I've ridden 3 hr class before so the new 2 hr SS class will be a breeze! :rotfl: I've ridden Battle Creek, Polka Dots and Valley before in 2004. I just ride HS for training and ten to stay out of the way of the nut jobs that think they are Ricky Carmichael. They get a little stupid out there. I'll be fine.

Yeah, I'll see ya at Jcakpine, and I'll show ya how to put on an arrow pouch and load a stapler! :nener:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Freddy, you be careful, them HS guys are mean.
Yup! Just got done with taken a file to the foot pegs & mounting a lawn dart to my front fender :p

DW

Top Bottom