KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I was going to suggest a real good dog name (Kelvin) but 1.) it's taken and 2.)  i can not compete with Zio and his "Anus" (suggestion). 

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Looks sort of like he knocked a can of dark wood stain over on his head. You should name him "Stains".

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Sweet looking puppy. Watch your homeowners ins. I've lost mine twice now because of a 14 yearold lab-rot mix.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yeah, when we bought this house the agent asked if we had a dog... was a first for that question. I quizzed him about it, he said, "you don't have a dog, no big deal". Uhh, sorry, what about having a dog. "we are just concerned if you have a viscous dog". I asked, what breeds they considered vicious. Of course any large dog made the list he spouted-off.

So I asked, if I get a dog do I have to get your approval or what? He said no, but that they (State Farm) would cover one bite incident and then probably cancel. I asked if that only applied to dogs on their "list" or any dog. "If I have a Yorkie and it bites someone, we're canceled? Or only if a bite from one on the list?". He had no answer.

Tell ya what though, if someone climbs my 6' privacy fence with locked gates and gets bit I'll take my chances in court.

Fact is, any dog will bite, it's up to the owner to properly train the dog to avoid it.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan

Tell ya what though, if someone climbs my 6' privacy fence with locked gates and gets bit I'll take my chances in court.

Fact is, any dog will bite, it's up to the owner to properly train the dog to avoid it.

I knew a young girl from church ( a little Rebel ) who met her boyfriend at a house he was babysitting ( No one else was allowed there ) and she got bit in the face and she sued, she was awarded over 100,000.00. for something she was 100% at fault.

I have 3 dogs, 2 pugs and a Goldie and they wouldn't bit ya if you stuck your arm in their mouth...............

Oh and what's one more anus to feed ???

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Was that in California? :p

Yeah, I know you can lose no matter what and it's a shame. I love lawyers. I've heard of a home being broken into and the perp attacked. The homeowner lost in court. Even had to buy the guy new clothes!
That's when you make sure they are'nt around any longer to testify against you ;)

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Congrats. My brother has a rottie named Julius. He's a big sweetie. Can't wait until I can get one.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Okie, it doesn't seem to matter what you have on your property. If someone decides they want to be on your property (without permission) and gets hurt within your property limits, SOME lawyer is going to find just cause in attempting to drag you to court. My parent's neighbor has an above ground pool on his property (the property is surrounded by a sturdy fence with latching/locking gates)... the little girl who lives across the street from them decides that she likes to crawl through the fence and attempt to drown herself in his pool (because Grandma/babysitter can't keep up with the kid). Who's fault is it? Well it's not Granny's for being slow and old, not the kid's for being an idiot, not the father's for dumping the kid on his mom... nope it's the guy who owns the pool. Why? Because he didn't have a fence around the pool itself. :silly: ... where was I going with this? :think: Oh yeah, laws are there to protect morons from themselves so get the dog and be happy. :)

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
paraphrasing dirty~d~
Okie, . . . get the dog and be happy. :)
. . . and call it Anus, cuz you know damn good and well that's what everyone's gonna call it at DW04! :laugh:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Ballad Of A Dog Named Stains (Sung by Walter Brennen.)

I was sittin' out on the porch the other night
reminiscing about the good ole days
and how my grandson Bobby and I would finish up chores
and mosey on into town.
Heck, we were poor back then
but we loved window shopping.
And I recall how excited Bobby'd get
'specially when we stopped by the pet shop.
you see, there was this one little puppy
that he really took a hankerin' to
and he'd look up at me and say
"Grandpa... if that was my dog, I'd name him Stains,
cuz of that splash of white on his coat."
Well, right then and there, I made a up my mind,
that I'd get that little critter for Bobby
so that following mornin', I cashed in a savings bond and brought the little mutt home.
Darnit, I couldn't tell you who was happiest that day,
me, Bobby or that there dog.
Them two were inseparable ....
why, you'da need a crowbar to separate those two.
And to this day, I can still hear the boy hollerin' after that dog...
still hear him calling... calling out his name...
CHORUS (sung)
Come Stains! Come Stains!
I still can Hear him calling...Come Stains!
Storyteller
VERSE TWO
You know, we don't like talkin' about it much
but it was that following winter
that little Bobby took ill.
and they don't allow dogs at the hospital
so back home you'd find Stains on Bobby's bed.
I'll never forget the day Doc called
and gave us the bad news about Bobby
out of the corner of my eye
I saw Stains lift his sad little dogface from Bobby's pillow.
Somehow he knew that Bobby was gone
and I swear to the good lord
that Stains was hearing Bobby calling out to him one more time from heaven
he just sorta smiled, crossed his paws like he was prayin'
put his head on the pillow..........and passed away.
CHORUS
I still can hear him calling, Come Stains!
I still can hear him calling, Come Stains!
(boy and dog united in Heaven) "Come Stains! Come Stains!...Stains!...Woof, woof..."

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator

. . . and call it Anus, cuz you know damn good and well that's what everyone's gonna call it at DW04! :laugh:

I'm going to campaign for it. And if he gets lost, we can put up flyers around the pits:

Lost Anus

Reward

Contact Okie-
he really misses his Anus

Or if he gets bitten by another dog, there can be a special announcement at the rider's meeting:

"Okie's Anus was severely bitten by another dog last night. The other dog was just playing, but nonetheless we need to have all dogs on leashes. That poor Anus won't be the same for a long time."

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Adorable! I vote for Endo or Buster. Something about Endo really sticks to me. I cant wait to meet all these new additions to the family! See what happens when you move? You mulitply...

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Cool looking dog...

Our last weime dog was named "Turbo". Lost him last year and you can't replace a personality like he was..and his girl freind "Amber" needed a companion...so we adopted "Luke" from the weimeraner rescue in Massachussetts. So far so good.

"Luke" (Weimeraner number 7) is trying, and has built his own world like they all do and is doing a good job. (we couldn't figure out a name to replace the origional "Luke"..so it remained)

Dee Oh Gee?
Dam-It-Dog?
Hunter?

Its got to be something you can YELL when he's across the feild!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Endo is cool, but how about "Bite". :p

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
If only Rich wasn't allergic to dogs. *sigh* :(

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
~d~, There's a reason he's says he's allergic to pets, If you ever hear about missing animals around your house, go out and see if he has any new gas cans in the garage,, my wife still asks me were our cat went.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Dogs chew cause they're bored and don't have their own stuff to chew on. Hopefully the training will work on this one as well as it did Cowboy.

I had a friend with a Doberman that eat everything. Best was the morning he got-up for a business trip at 5 am and found his dog had eaten his wallet and everything in it. Yes, the credit cards and cash ($300!!) too, lol.

how about the name ELK! LOL!

Top Bottom