JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
It's freaking hot dude.
It's so Hot I was riding the WR on the street the other day and i put my hands behind the rads to cool them down.
Its so hot I stop at the gas station to put fule in my tank even when its not empty to cool my special man area down.
Its so hot Al Gore put a thank you sticker on my exhuast pipe for helping global cooling.
Thats all I got, Its freaking hot and all so its hard to think.
JG

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You got more than I do. I find myself rushing to my truck after work just to get the AC going. I'm so glad I bought a couple of AC units for the house a few years ago. There's nothing worse than sweating all night long and waking up in a pool of stink. I've had the AC on in the truck on the way to work. It's not that it was so hot but the humidity was 80-90%...my brain stop...p...e...d

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Haven't you guys lived in this area your whole lives? It's frickin' hot here too - but I'm used to it or something I guess!

I would still rather be in the A/C than the heat - Rooster and I went riding Saturday morning and after 6 miles we were soaked - we decided that was enough for the day!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Went riding yesterday. one loop was all I had in me. It was oppressively hot and humid.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I took a look at my bike in the garage and the heat was unbearable so I had to go inside.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
you poor guys and the humidity!! It may be 110+ where I'm at now but I been riding a lot lately and one thing is for sure, I can last a whole day unlike back east when after 1hr your soaked head to foot from sweat. Enjoy the humidity fellow DYDR's!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sounds like the Damn Yankess should be renamed the "Damn Nancys" with all this complaining about a little heat. I refuse to put AC in my house, I enjoy the fresh air, and it has never been hot enough to keep me from riding. I would rather ride on a 100 degree day with 90% humidity, then ride in 40 degree weather. So when the weather gets cooler, then it will be my turn to complain. But for now, I'm loving this weather. :nener:

Race_Bennett

Jul 23, 2007
scooter1130 said:
Sounds like the Damn Yankess should be renamed the "Damn Nancys" with all this complaining about a little heat. I refuse to put AC in my house, I enjoy the fresh air, and it has never been hot enough to keep me from riding. I would rather ride on a 100 degree day with 90% humidity, then ride in 40 degree weather. So when the weather gets cooler, then it will be my turn to complain. But for now, I'm loving this weather. :nener:

you sound like my mom lol

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ok, so Its confirmed, Scooter is some sort of Alien Reptilinian. Im getting geared up for the heat though, none of my rides have AC. I have been back Cycling on the road too trying to get my fitness back to where is was before I got hit last year, we were out on a 40 mile ride Wed, the ride leader stopped and bought us all home made apple cider slussies at a ma and pa place, it was good but just stopping to drink it was like boiling death, I would have rather kept moving :bang: . I even "forgot" my helmet for the ride :whoa: . Last two nights have been a pleasent surprise, got down to 58 last night, we all had on pants and long sleaves by 11 PM sitting out back and celebrating the weekend :laugh: .
Sick, good to here from you and glad your getting your riding in :cool: .

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
darn northerners its to hot its to cold :rotfl: :rotfl:
when you get the heat and humidity for longer than couple days or so then you can complain this is our off season for riding lol

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yeah I guese you get use to it. My buds mom was up from Florida watching his house while he was away and she had every window in the house open at 3PM and said she did not like to use AC. Even she was complaining about the humidity though.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
JasonJ said:
Ok, so Its confirmed, Scooter is some sort of Alien Reptilinian. Im getting geared up for the heat though, none of my rides have AC. I have been back Cycling on the road too trying to get my fitness back to where is was before I got hit last year, we were out on a 40 mile ride Wed, the ride leader stopped and bought us all home made apple cider slussies at a ma and pa place, it was good but just stopping to drink it was like boiling death, I would have rather kept moving :bang: . I even "forgot" my helmet for the ride :whoa: . Last two nights have been a pleasent surprise, got down to 58 last night, we all had on pants and long sleaves by 11 PM sitting out back and celebrating the weekend :laugh: .
Sick, good to here from you and glad your getting your riding in :cool: .
Wish i could get another ride in with you clowns but being 2500 miles away is a little hard. I must say, out here is basically wide open winding trail riding which you have no clue whats around the corner. Had a few very close calls but I sure do miss the single track woods/rocks back east with you guys. Once it cools down a bit I can head north some for some real single track riding just like back east. Keep on roostin and trying to stay on 2 wheels.

Hopefully I can get back sometime to meet up again around the camp fire to drink some burrs and be hungover for an intense ride the next day. Keep on riding fellow DYDR's :ride:

Top Bottom