Ive been slacking so lets Race- Fantasy SX is back

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Yogurt (welcome back SOURMILK RACING :aj: ) Started it with the question are we going to do an SX and will it include the 2 euro races?
I will set it up if the interest is there but as in the real series the Euro races are just for laughs and practice :laugh: (for those that need it) I don't think we would have all the teams in and racing by Dec 6 so the official season will commence with the first US race at anaheim on January 3 2004.
For a look at the rules go here http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14205

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
OK, seriously guys and gals! We need as many people to sign up as we can get! It's only $10 to sign up, and you got a pretty good shot at doubling, or even tripling your money back! It's 100% pay back, and pays back to 5th place I think! Depending upon how much interest is shown, maybe we'll get some DRN sponsors to throw in prizes! So come on, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to the Fantasy SX Forum and say "your in!" It's a heck of a lot of fun! Way better than Fantasy Football! :p

Top Bottom