Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughes 097

Jun 10, 2007
so my dads budddy got us hooked on snowmobiling again. so alright i went 3 or 4 times and my dad ended up buying a 2003 xc sp 600 polaris, and sold his bike. so now i can't ride any where except my house because my dad has to go where ever i do :bang: so now he has no bike my 50 is gone and now im trading my tricked out kdx for a 99 arctic cat zl 600 :whoa: yeahh so now i have someting to do every weekend but it will never take away what a bike brought me. out of all my friends i put in the wooods i could demolish each and every one of them, so now with out me practicing they might get better than me :( because i was the kid that came home from schoool every day and suited up and went for a 2 hour ride. so im going to be out of bikes for a while witch bikes is my life its what i use to wake up for every morning. but now its just a dream for me no more sunday long rides no 5th gear wheelies down the road passing every body but most of all not hitting that triple that every one else would roll over :laugh: but it is going to take a big part of my life away from me. the only thiing left i'll have to play around on is my brothers xr 200. good bye to the live but i willl return and people DON'T GET HOOKED ON OTHER SPORTS LIKE ATV'S OR SNOWMOBILING WTF! :bang:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey that's too bad but don't worry. Once you are old enough you'll get back into it like the rest of us :eek: :)

Hughes 097

Jun 10, 2007
yea but i fear if i get into to late i won'r be as good as i am now. cause i pay for every thing i own unlike my spoiled ass friends. so they'll have bikes as loong as they like

rostifer

Mar 23, 2006
your big boy. Go out and get a job. Save up, sell your snowmachine or whatever you have and get back into the sport that really matters. As far as loosing talent; unless your off a bike for over a year, your good to go.

Hughes 097

Jun 10, 2007
don't worrie i have been working but its going to be forever until i get another bike but i have about 6 snowmobiles so i guess i couuld sell a few lol

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Hughes 097 said:
don't worrie i have been working but its going to be forever until i get another bike but i have about 6 snowmobiles so i guess i couuld sell a few lol

I doubt any of us are going to lose any sleep over your plight.

Ivan

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hughes 097 said:
Yep you just lost any sympathy I had for your "tough break". With 6 snowmobiles why would it be necesary to sell your bike. Quit feeling sorry for yourself there are many people (kids and adults) that don't have it near as good as you do

Hughes 097

Jun 10, 2007
there not al mine there's just 6 sleds at my house i only bought one of them and helped fix one

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
good luck with arctic cat. all they do is self implode. we have had to tow so many of those things home, that its not funny. im not joking either. we know one person who has been through two of them, yea he checks the oils and so on and so on. my dad pulled a couple other peoples arctic cats home. idk if they were in or around the same year and they had problems then but, they tend to blow up. we ride really really fast and hard so, maybe thats it but, i dont see other brands having problems so. the polaris will be a nice sled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom