ccie6872

Jun 25, 2001
I live in NJ (Morristown) and would love to find riding (legal) within a hour that I can go during the weekdays. I have never been big into tracks, mostly forrest/desert riding. What is your opinion on Jack Frost?

PS - I ride a 03 CRF450

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
There is nothing wrong with Jack Frost if you like the tracks, but for trails, you are better off at Paragon.  You don't live far from me, so it should take you about 1 1/2 hours to get to Paragon.  There is also Tower City, but that is closer to 2 hours.  I'm sure there will be another DRN ride at Paragon before the end of the summer, so keep watching here for it, or I am at Paragon almost every Sunday, so if you plan a Sunday ride, I wopuld be glad to meet you up there.

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Traxx has 3 trails about maybe 18miles total of trails since some over lap each other. They have 3 tracks tought if you like that. Paragon is the place to go its not that far from there. I make the 3 hour drive to hit paragon and pass traxx on the way. You will have a really good time there. Keep and eye out here as I will post when I go so if you want to tag along you are welcome to.
Steven

ccie6872

Jun 25, 2001
Thanks guys, my girlfriend and I usually are at Tower City every weekend. Wanted to find a place I could ride during the week that is not very far and wouldn't mind riding on a track every once and awhile..

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Paragon will have some MX tracks soon. Scooter showed me the area they are prepping for the tracks. One of the tracks has a real nice woods section (as it is now). Looking at the progress I saw a few weeks ago I would guess that the tracks should be ready sometime in August.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
TRAXX gets so packed on weekends that you have to ride in 'motos' and wait your turn. Paragon. Paragon. Paragon!!!!!!!! Did I mention Paragon?

J

jamper princess

princess it meee

ccie6872 said:
I live in NJ (Morristown) and would love to find riding (legal) within a hour that I can go during the weekdays. I have never been big into tracks, mostly forrest/desert riding. What is your opinion on Jack Frost?

you live in nj.I was born in penfield nj and can I see your bike on the wedsite!!!.

May 10, 2007
well i have never gone dirt riding there but i have gone snow boarding there and i didnt like it. i just dont like the place overall so i would just go to paragon. i have always gone there and love it.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
This was an old thread, Jackfrost closed a couple years ago, and Paragon has been closed for a few months now while they look to relocate. I've been riding at lost trails click here for info They are open on weekends, and should be open thurs-mon starting next week.

Top Bottom