fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The rider list has been published on the NEPG website. In the transition of data some errors did occur. A few people got left off (including Paul North) and some of the numbers were duplicated. We are in the process of correcting these issues.

LMC has been hard at work laying out trail in less than ideal conditions - rain last week and HOT temps this week, but we are making a lot of progress.

If you are not on the rider list and would like to help out, we are always looking for volunteers. Does anyone have the phone number of LB and the Treewackers? We have some trail that needs to be "burned in".

PLEASE remember that AMA rules do not allow anyone who is riding the event to pre ride the course. We did have one person who found ribbon and arrows. He met our layout crew doing their work. Lucklily, he was riding a section that he will not see on Sunday and was let go with a warning. LMC will report anyone riding the event trail to NEPG as one of their duties is to act as the referee.

We are planning a lot of activities for the weekend. It should be a great experience for the riders and the spectators. The people who live in the Moorestown area are looking forward to our arrival in late July.

Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I leave for up there tomorrow night, then work on the finishing touches Thursday and Friday.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
4) The first test section will be an "A-only" section. All other riders will start out the event with about 6-miles of an untimed section consisting of some nice open trails. "B" riders will ride the last test section along with the "A" riders, as the "C" riders wave as they go by or stop and watch.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Couple Questions

Will the riders meeting be at Start/Staging or in the primitive camping area at Whipple's store?

Where will the gas trailers be sitting Sunday morning before the race? start or camping?

Flyer says only 1/4 mile between start/staging and camping. Do you all - foresee folks walking between the two locations or is it something I'm going to prefer jumping in the truck or using the bike to move between locations?

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Scott,
Start, staging and most camping is at Wipples Store in Moorestown. Big field behind the store. Assuming gas trailers will be at that location. Clubgrounds isn't big enough for this many riders.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
I need someone to pit for me. I'm on minute 27. I'm pretty timely arriving at gas stops > Slower "A" rider.

I need a box [24"l x 18"w x 12"t] + a 5 gal. gas can transported to both gas stops.

A 'Grant' spot would seem appropriate considering the effort involved - look me up if interested.

thanks.

Edit - Gas trucks worked perfect.

Last edited:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Good job LMC.
The weather made the trail conditions about as good as I've ever seen there!
Congratulations on a well run event!

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
What a fine event. Fantastic trail. Feeling pretty sore today.

I was parked next some folks from southern Illinois. They remarked - that is was the best trail they had ever ridden, adding that since timekeeping is no longer involved at some enduros they are riding more.

Folks behind me from TN - indicated they will be riding the Jackpine again - National or not. They just keep saying how helpful everyone running the event was. They loved the trail.

Good seeing everyone. Loctite - see you at Trailfest.
I found my toolkit - F&S. Thanks for helping me find a place stash it before the last section.

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
Yeah, it seemed like every week Freddy was going up there Thursday or Friday and working on trail all weekend. Awesome job LMC, you guys worked you butts off and the race was a blast.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Had a really good time out there - It was great having my son Cody riding with me! It's been a long time without him.
38824_10150212793435456_619850455_13774132_5754673_n.jpg

Last edited:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Wolf said:
Awesome event...even on the late minutes the trail was great!!! Loved the last section...though it did kick me where it hurts :) Thanks LMC!!!!
Wolf i actually met you on pine cone this year. I didnt know it till i was looking through the classifieds on here and remember seeing the 250 you had for sale. I was the guy with the open face helmet at the starting line pinecone morning

Top Bottom