YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
other infor from hondahunt:

Restart and time keeping both! :nener:
2 gas trucks.
New trail thanks to DNR and Lmc's (adopt a forrest) and volunteers (drn) (tree plantings). :cool:
3 riders per minute

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Restart and timekeeping should make for an interesting route sheet, not to mention strategy on the timekeepers part going to pot! Cool! Gonna put the restart sections in the toughest areas, or make them think in the others and let them go fast? Who says working with the government agencies will get you nowhere? Good info Aaron, thanks..... :nod:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I would highly recommend checking out the pre-entry form if you plan on attending Jackpine. You'll save a little change and your sign up experience will be more enjoyable. Oh, you'll also get the opportunity to choose your number instead of picking from the hat. Good day. :nod:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
10 day forscast is showing great weather for race weekend. Some rain early next week will help, but I sure it will be dusty (hence the row limitation to 3).

bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
I posted this in another section, but I'll try here also.

Not new to enduros, but I'm new to signing up early for an event. I have my entry sent in with 2 other riders requesting the same minute. My questions are:

Is my minute going to be mailed to me, or do I have to pick up my stuff at sign up Sunday morning? There is a very short window for Sunday morning sign-up.

Will I have to go through sign-up anyway for D14? Nothing was on the entry for D14 numbers.

What happens if the minutes we requested do not work, do we get the next available minute with 3 openings?

Thanks in advance for any help.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
You get your row assignment at sign up. You can sign up Saturday night also. If you do NOT have a D14 or D 15 membership card, please sign up on Saturday as this process does take some time.
If someone has already been assigned to your first choice, your second and third choice should be available. If not a number in that area will be assigned.
See you next weekend!

P.S. Thanks Dad.

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Anyone who pre-entered will be given a free t shirt. We did not catch a typo on the flyer - pre entry fee - and the club decided to provide some appreciation for those who pre entered = less time at sign up.

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
So if we sign up on Saturday, do we get numbers assigned to us?? that's what i gathered from the earlier replies. Can we choose who we want to ride with (like, say, my dad??) ?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
RedGreen said:
So if we sign up on Saturday, do we get numbers assigned to us?? that's what i gathered from the earlier replies. Can we choose who we want to ride with (like, say, my dad??) ?

Your dad is going to ride? Now THAT would be interesting!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
LMC will be using the lottery for those that did not pre-enter. NO MORE FAVORITISM!!! Boy, we have not heard that term in a while.

RG - sounds like you better talk to the old man. He and I talked by email this morning.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I wonder who that might be.......everybody rides all of the trails - no cutoffs - so you will be able to ride with John all day.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
RedGreen said:
That was just an example, dad

What if I want to ride with someone else's dad?? ;)

Don't you worry none little fellar........one way or another we'll find you a dad to ride with. :nod:

I wonder who that might be.......everybody rides all of the trails - no cutoffs - so you will be able to ride with John all day.

The young fellar better have an extra bowl of Wheaties beforehand if he is planning to ride with that “dad” all day, eh? ;)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
BadgerMan said:
The young fellar better have an extra bowl of Wheaties beforehand if he is planning to ride with that “dad” all day, eh? ;)
There are plenty of resets for the young man to catch up to the more experienced enduro rider.
RG - treat it like a trail ride and enjoy it!! The fastest rider in the morning is still last if he does not finish. I know based on my Marquette results.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
fatherandson said:
The fastest rider in the morning is still last if he does not finish. I know based on my Marquette results.

Is there a story there? :coocoo:

Top Bottom