Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Took the Penton for a 20 mile loop on Grand Traverse. 34 years has made some advancements in handeling. A fiew turns of the clickers would have made a big difference, but it doesn't have any. :yikes:
I'm going to take my Penton to Tin Cupcake this week for the break in on the new motor. :ride:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
It only took 3 years to make a difference Denny, I don't have any problems with mine. Going too fast around a turn, hitting the panic button and going over the left bar doesn't count. DAVIE is set, ready and willing to join the frey.

Rotten Sucker

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
silver said:
Will the route sheet be posted before this weekend???

We got all of it mileaged this weekend and the route sheet may be done mid week and posted on Midwestern Enduros website-no promises. I did not see the entire completed route sheet, it was 60% done from the weekend before and oprinted up and we finished it this weekend -I've rode about 80% of the event and you guys are gonna have some fun! I'd guess we are at about 65 ground miles. The course can handle the rain and just make it a little more challenging on the wet logs but I rode a couple test sections after it rained Saturday and only hit the deck once. :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Route sheet is still being finalized. 68 ground miles. Gas after 23 miles of trail. Gas available after 45 miles of riding and another 21 miles to the finish. Details to follow.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
RH,
I have seen a preliminary route sheet, but I am not sure if changes were made this weekend. I was working on the Jack Pine. The Pine Cone will be 40 miles with a gas at 18 miles. The riders under the age of 9 will be encouraged to stop at gas. The club can provide transportation back to the clubgrounds if needed.
The entire event will be at 12 mph, but no long, difficult sections (lesson learned from last year). I talked to the club member in charge of the event and he expects the older riders to have low scores.
Mike

P.S. Make sure Jeff F. knows how to find this site and let me know how to identify him.

MATTSKN

Sep 7, 2007
Cant wait for the JP :cool: My bikes all cleaned up and looking fast as for my condition not really looking fast but at least steady and able to ride... Bring on the tight single track :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Matt, make sure you stop & say hey. I heard Tom has been getting the bike ready.
Should be a fun race.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Went out for a "bike prep" & break in ride @ 6:30 this morning with Paul North. Looking forward to a great race, weather calls for rain & then clearing for the weekend.

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
Hey Don I will for sure. Tom is helping me out big time. It was that or take my YZ apart and ship it up and I could not fit in all into my carry on.(Yes Don I have converted to the blue team and I blame you for not converting me sooner) :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
Went out for a "bike prep" & break in ride @ 6:30 this morning with Paul North. Looking forward to a great race, weather calls for rain & then clearing for the weekend.

With all the "covering" Bryan has had to do so you can ride 4X a week I hope you can let him off Friday for a ride. Oh yeah, since my daughter turned to Blue I've become quite a mechanic - got it all apart so I can put the new clutch in it for this weekends Pine Cone. You Yamaha guys must like to work on bikes a lot. :nod: I've sure spent a lot of time working on her Yammie thats for sure. :ohmy:

Good thing I ride a KTM so I don't have to spend so much time working on my bike and have the extra time. :cool:

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
Fred go ahead and tell everyone. You pratice on her bike so yours can stay together for the races. It seems that you are a little clutch happy but that happens when there is to much motor for the rider they panic and pull in the clutch alot. So now that we have that all figured out call me I can get you a deal on a clutch. Viva la Blue :laugh:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
What he said ^^^^^^^^^

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
ROCKSTAR761 said:
Fred go ahead and tell everyone. You pratice on her bike so yours can stay together for the races. It seems that you are a little clutch happy but that happens when there is to much motor for the rider they panic and pull in the clutch alot. So now that we have that all figured out call me I can get you a deal on a clutch. Viva la Blue :laugh:

It's refreshing to see everyone else giving FREDDY THE POOP for a change. :nener: See Ya in the woods at LMC/JACKPINE this week-end. :cool:

DAVE L.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Nearly 130 pre entries for the Jack Pine. Still lots of room if you did not pre enter.

I believe there were 40-50 pre entries for the Pine Cone.

Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
Trying to bring up some new enduro guys. Just trying to help them get their bikes ready. I think they will really dig the enduro series.

K (keep) T (throwing) M (money)!!

Had to get that in there!

Top Bottom