RECENT POSTS

Jackpine work weekend ?'s

I have a memorial to attend on Saturday for my Grandmother on my moms side but I would like to help Sunday. F&S or FredT, do you know what the game plan is on Sunday? I'll probably have to leave real early from home Sunday and drive to the clubgrounds in order to help. I was thinking of calling Jeff Hunt but if you guys know what is happening then I won't have to bug him. Thanks...Nick

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
slowone said:
I have a memorial to attend on Saturday for my Grandmother on my moms side but I would like to help Sunday. F&S or FredT, do you know what the game plan is on Sunday? I'll probably have to leave real early from home Sunday and drive to the clubgrounds in order to help. I was thinking of calling Jeff Hunt but if you guys know what is happening then I won't have to bug him. Thanks...Nick

Just show up by 9 AM and there will be something to do.

As of today I am planning on being at the clubgrounds Sunday early AM or late Saturday night. Will we still be laying out trail or is the arrowing starting? Just curious so I know what tools to bring.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Thanks to all of the MTRs who helped out this weekend. One group did not get a lot done on Saturday as the planning process needed some improvement. We fixed that issue on Saturday night and Sunday went much better.
Still a lot to do and we will be back at the LMC clubgrounds next weekend. Let us know if you would like to join in making some new trail (temporary).

Don Marsh

Subscriber
All I can say is I wish I was racing it instead of working it! It will be good trail.
Oh wait.............I will get to ride it, more than one day! :) :) :) :)
Good to see everyone.
Don

Lets start working on the course at 7am this Saturday.

Wow you guy's are great put in new event trail with only a camp saw. lets hope the jp event trail will be cleared and arrowed good enough for early rows to have the same chance at doing well as the late rows. The sandstormers have plenty of powers tools to rent. Retired trail boss nick

Don Marsh

Subscriber
Nick, let the boys know to wear face protection for face slappers especially in my section because I don't believe in trimming or using many arrows........ :nener:
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Don Marsh said:
Nick, let the boys know to wear face protection for face slappers especially in my section because I don't believe in trimming or using many arrows........ :nener:
Don
We can FIX your trail Don.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
nzambon said:
. The sandstormers have plenty of powers tools to rent. Retired trail boss nick
What is the rental rate and can you have them delivered at 7:00 am next Saturday to the LMC clubgrounds? :cool:

Rental rate is Fledys ciken With some MARSHMELLOW CAKE. But its the delivery that will cost you since it requires me going under da bridge. It could be a deal breaker

I know where I can score some dynamite! We can clear trail like nobodies business. Heck, if we have any left over we can take care of the Mackinac Bridge. The yoopers won't be bothered any longer by us trolls and the funny smells will stay on the north side of the water. Sound like a plan fellas? ;)