fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Sounds like a great pre race meal. You can have marshmellow cake on Saturday night, but Sunday night tradition is chocolate cake with chococlate frosting. After desert and couple of beers, the bench racing stories get better and BETTER.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I will bring some marshmallow cake for Saturday night Zambo. The F'n cake will follow Sunday’s event per tradition.

Looking forward to the Sunday night mini races as well as the bench racing! Probably will stay the night.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
nzambon said:
Ah stories by Multiline Mauer. I want to ride on your minute.
I will be on row negative 30 = preride.

The trail is getting trimmed and well established. I have seen the gas to gas section - 10 mile, 8 mile and 6 mile test sections. We will be riding the entire event this next weekend. I do know that there will be no B/C cutoff. They will be able to compare their scores to the AA guys at this event.

Pine Cone is ready to go - 42 miles of two track, ORV trail and other fun stuff. There will be a gas stop and a gas available due to the longer length and no cut off for the younger riders.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don't worry Tommy, we got this! I'll be up there this weekend for finishing touches. Maurer has been the work horse on this one. :cool:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Yep, had the pleasure of watching Mauer ride that auto XR for two days! I don't know how the heck his legs still function with his knees touching his chin for that long! Entertaining, that is why I was smiling like a doof the whole time but I didn't have the heart to say anything. Gonna be a good event though fellas. :cool:

Top Bottom