slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I have a memorial to attend on Saturday for my Grandmother on my moms side but I would like to help Sunday. F&S or FredT, do you know what the game plan is on Sunday? I'll probably have to leave real early from home Sunday and drive to the clubgrounds in order to help. I was thinking of calling Jeff Hunt but if you guys know what is happening then I won't have to bug him. Thanks...Nick

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
slowone said:
I have a memorial to attend on Saturday for my Grandmother on my moms side but I would like to help Sunday. F&S or FredT, do you know what the game plan is on Sunday? I'll probably have to leave real early from home Sunday and drive to the clubgrounds in order to help. I was thinking of calling Jeff Hunt but if you guys know what is happening then I won't have to bug him. Thanks...Nick

Just show up by 9 AM and there will be something to do.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
As of today I am planning on being at the clubgrounds Sunday early AM or late Saturday night. Will we still be laying out trail or is the arrowing starting? Just curious so I know what tools to bring.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Thanks to all of the MTRs who helped out this weekend. One group did not get a lot done on Saturday as the planning process needed some improvement. We fixed that issue on Saturday night and Sunday went much better.
Still a lot to do and we will be back at the LMC clubgrounds next weekend. Let us know if you would like to join in making some new trail (temporary).

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
All I can say is I wish I was racing it instead of working it! It will be good trail.
Oh wait.............I will get to ride it, more than one day! :) :) :) :)
Good to see everyone.
Don

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Wow you guy's are great put in new event trail with only a camp saw. lets hope the jp event trail will be cleared and arrowed good enough for early rows to have the same chance at doing well as the late rows. The sandstormers have plenty of powers tools to rent. Retired trail boss nick

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Nick, let the boys know to wear face protection for face slappers especially in my section because I don't believe in trimming or using many arrows........ :nener:
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Don Marsh said:
Nick, let the boys know to wear face protection for face slappers especially in my section because I don't believe in trimming or using many arrows........ :nener:
Don

We can FIX your trail Don.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
nzambon said:
. The sandstormers have plenty of powers tools to rent. Retired trail boss nick

What is the rental rate and can you have them delivered at 7:00 am next Saturday to the LMC clubgrounds? :cool:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Rental rate is Fledys ciken With some MARSHMELLOW CAKE. But its the delivery that will cost you since it requires me going under da bridge. It could be a deal breaker

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I know where I can score some dynamite! We can clear trail like nobodies business. Heck, if we have any left over we can take care of the Mackinac Bridge. The yoopers won't be bothered any longer by us trolls and the funny smells will stay on the north side of the water. Sound like a plan fellas? ;)

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Don Marsh said:
Don
fatherandson said:
We can FIX your trail Don.
WHAT...?!
And ruin the tradition of the Jackpine???
;)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Every tradition needs to be broken if customer satisfaction can be improved. I think the Loose Moose has learned that lesson.

Speaking of tradition.....the plan is for a traditional Pine Cone....12 mph for the entire event and everyone rides all of the trail (40-50 miles). I expressed some concern, but have been assured it will be OK. I hope to review the Pine Cone trail this weekend.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Magoo – I would have thought that you yoopers are used to getting your faces slapped....

Don quit scaring away da business.

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Yes I guess the sandstomers broke tradition this year also so I guess.........

Mike, will the buddy class ride the full course, that would make my decision to ride or work easy.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
fatherandson said:
and everyone rides all of the trail (40-50 miles). I expressed some concern, but have been assured it will be OK. I hope to review the Pine Cone trail this weekend.
I don't think little Caleb can do 40 or 50 miles.... :think: Maybe I throw a dumbbell into his summer break and start training him?.. :yikes:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Well i guess I owe Marsholino a apoligy. You see I thought he was kidding when he said your going to get face slappers and poor arrowing but I guess he was'nt. So its get ready for uncleared trail, random row placement club discrestion. and poor arrowing. Classic Jackpine. Anyhow I'll be there smiling.

Top Bottom