RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
Just looking to see if any of you live and ride around in this area. I've been here for going on 4 years and for some reason just now seeing who else is in the area. I mostly ride halfmoon and JMP. Im also wanting to get im some local races i don't plan on driving up to thunder valley or to myrtle any time soon but around here would be fun.

As far as speed im not that fast (people say i should be in the C class?) But I've been riding for 12 years. So if anyone wants to ride in the area let me know!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I ride in the area every weekend, but I haven't been to JMP for a couple of months. Right now my boy is running the SMX so we will be at Tuscarora tomorrow morning. We do ride Halfmoon more than any other track.

On a good day, I consider myself a D rider, and nobody argues the point.

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
Im thinking about racing halfmoon on the 6th.. could you help me out and let me know what ill need as far as signing up and fees? Im not so sure what i need. oh yah one last question.. what classes do they run?

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Email me (through my profile), and I'll fill you in on all that I can. The racing is pretty laid back around here (compared to NWGA). I have participated in a couple of races over the winter (one was Halfmoon). If you read this soon enough, you should try out Tuscarora tomorrow (9-2), they are only open on race weekends (there are occasional exceptions) and it it a fun track. I'll be checking my email in a couple of hours if you want to go, and need directions.

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
i sent you an email... Thanks

Top Bottom