whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Chaos, pure chaos! What ever they teach at Stuarts camp, Bubbles and Scooter in the local ER? RV,did not qualify, and no more provisionals? Tutu and RD are smiling? Tutu could have, but failed, and RD has been just missing all year. But even the second place finish has put Tutu right back in the hunt for the championship. RV is still leading? Unbelievable! The other redhead nails down another win, nice job Trey, and lived through the onslaught of Tutu on the last lap. Just when I thought the rest of the season would be boring! Brayton also failed to qualify. What a race not to televise live, delayed, maybe it will air tonight? I still have not found any information on the Stuarts, Bubba was awake and moving, on the back of a mule out of the stadium, and Scooter is unknown. Bubba tangled with Goerke, he went to the ER also. The lites raced also! The wild child ran away start to finish, broken wrist and all. I was sure pulling for Scooter to win one, not yet. He for sure has the speed, but for 15 laps is pushing it? Ryan Sipes was fast, not quite though, and Wilson is getting back on track. Mitchs' bikes are running a 120mm width back tire, wow, poor motors! PC does not mess around! This was the race not to miss, dang it! Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Pure insanity.

Not having a live feed or broadcast is a killer for us fans.

Oh, and Baggett also failed to make the main in the Lites.

Cycle News is speculating JBS hurt his pelvis, but not confirmed. He was taken off on a backboard.

Sound like RV2 is not injured, just had some bad luck.

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
JBS was taken off , duct taped to a back board speculative rib injury but in the back side not the front or under the arm RV did have some bad luck

the main show was

first place #41
second place # 22
third #1
4th # 14 k-dub just short of podiuming for the senior citizens

not sure how many the leaders lapped but Canard was only a 1/3 of a lap from passing Windham lappers did slow down the leaders a bit for Canard and Reed to have a bit of a dual but it was in the end no contest that Canard wanted/deserved it
a lot more

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I "heard" #7 will be ok, first thought some broken ribs, but just bruised up.

Canard was ON IT!

Reed... almost there.

#1... well, looks like he's waiting for a win to come to him. On a positive note, the guy won't ride over his head. He'd be right there if not for the chain DNF.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Insane season!

Another good night for the rookie okie, the pass back on reed was epic!

I seriously can't recall a better season and I go back a long way ;)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I am no pelvic injury expert, but that crash did seem James was hurting down there? Or, he has ribs in his butt? I sure hope he is okay, that has to be on his top 5 horrific crashes, imo. RV? Dude, still bagging on Boni after his LCQ crash with a different racer? What the heck? And he still has the lead! Millsaps has really shown some incredible speed, in 1 section each weekend, now to nail down the rest of the track? The 350's looked good, then? MA is still not in race shape yet? I was ready for Tutu to punt TC into the cheap seats, then he shakes hands with him? It was not JBS? The lites, not much less carnage! I find Wilson to be probably the nicest racer on the track, and by his own admission, sucks in the whoops. Bagget, what happened? Malcolm is actually fast, if he stays off the ground, also? The biggest full moon in 6,000 years or what?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I ran across someplace claimed Bubba is okay and will be in Toronto, Goerke has a broke wrist. I sure hope Barcias' 2 broken bones does not turn into a non-union and major surgery/rehab job. "He seems to be riding smarter", came out of the booth? I think his wrist is broke!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Mad race, best season in along time.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Crazy race, crazy night!

The Tutu vs Canard battle was entertaining, for about 10 seconds, but it was a really good 10 seconds!

I thought the track was finally one that allowed a little speed, so that was nice to see. I think it's apparent that Dungey just doesn't have the cahones to lace it up with the big boys, but Canard definitely looks like he's going to be the one to battle it out with RV in the future. "Two ginger-kids, one championship. Who comes out with the freckly victory?!... Only on Speed!" (commercials for sx in the next 3 years or so?.... I think so!)

I wonder what all this crashing out is doing to James' head? It's strange; this is the first year that I've ever seen him consistently ride with caution, and he's been in worse shape because of it. Maybe he needs to go back to his reckless abandon ways? I guess hesitation normally does more harm than good, at least that has always been my experience...

Good season with really odd turns of events around every corner. It has kept me entertained for sure, even a bit nervous, but tuned in none-the-less so I guess the networks will be happy!

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Great race, loved the pass Trey put on Reed to get the lead back.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Haven't had much chance to search around for info but unless the bike was destroyed I've got to think RV is regretting the decision not to get going again in the heat race. Even from dead last he likely would have caught 9th to qualify.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Chili said:
Haven't had much chance to search around for info but unless the bike was destroyed I've got to think RV is regretting the decision not to get going again in the heat race. Even from dead last he likely would have caught 9th to qualify.

Agreed.

I'll bet he's also regretting his decision to ride over that tuf-block in the LCQ.

It sucks that there was not at least one gap between the tuf-blocks. How is a rider supposed to get back on the track?

This season has been 10 lbs of drama shoved into a 5 lb sack.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Poor Tutu beat 2 weeks in a row by the scrub. I can not wait to see Trey at Redbud on a 450.

This is the only sport where getting beat by a "scrub" isn't that embarrassing, depending on the context!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I think #22 and #1 are our only less-often-crashers. Something said to be said for that I think.

I'm thinking Villy, Stewart, and maybe Canard will rock and roll outdoors, but will their riding-on-the-ragged-edge and "falling over ways" produce a championship?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How many championships over the years, has been won by the safest rider? Even RD has had his moments, imo. The guy in last place rides at the ragged edge, to me! Crap happens, and nobody could write a script this good. Come on Toronto, what the heck did I just type, eh!

samham

Nov 22, 2002
James is taking a beating the last few years,,, I see retirment coming soon,, spend more time getting Malcom going and his riding school, etc.....

Top Bottom