Jane Fonda's #1 Fan!

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Wow. Good for him. I support him 100%. Her actions are the very definition of treason and for the life of me, I don't know why she hasn't been prosecuted.

When she was at the Ridglea Country Club a couple of years ago, I donned my Gulf War uniform and stood proudly with the Vietnam vets protesting her. I held a very large sign that said "Treason is a crime. PROSECUTE". I was interviewed along with other vets and was on the tv news, 2 of the 3 majors in town.

I do of course realize that spitting in someone's face in such a manner is extremely vulgar and uncivilized, but I really have no respect for Hanoi Jane whatsoever. I do not consider her a US Citizen in good standing. I know I'm new here, but this is a subject I have very strong feelings about. I am an American Patriot, proudly display my flag, and strongly support or troops.

Treason. A breach of allegiance to one's government, usually committed through levying war against such government or by giving aid or comfort to the enemy. The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power. Treason consists of two elements: adherence to the enemy, and rendering him aid and comfort. Cramer v. U. S., U.S.N.Y., 325 U.S. l, 65 S.Ct. 918, 9327 89 L.Ed. 1441. See 18 U.S.C.A. § 2381. A person can be convicted of treason only on the testimony of two witnesses, or confession in open court.

Art. III, Sec. 3, U.S. Constitution.
Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I wasn't even alive then and I realize what she did, and more importantly why she did it. I just wish that our government would have just gone along with their plans for North Vietnam when they had the chance. Heck, who knows, maybe they woulda got her too :p

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Dick Nixon said one time that his biggest mistake in office was that he didn't bomb the crap out of Hanoi. Yeah, that was bigger than Watergate....<looks around> you're not taping this, are you? I am not a crook!

dante

Mar 24, 2004
My favoriate part was when they said the guy waited 90 minutes in line to spit all that tobacco in her face... wow that is just awsome... He must have been getting a little dizzy with his dip in that long... Dang I wish I had a photo of the look on her face as spit and brown chewing tobacco hit her... I'd frame it!!!! and he only got charged with disorderly conduct... That is barley a slap on the wrist... He could have easily gotten an assult charge... I bet the cops were :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ing

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
the technical issue was the fact that the US did not OFFICIALLY and FORMALLY declare war... so Fonda lucked out.... as did Ramsey Clark, the leftist legal eagle...

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Too bad he wasnt fast enough and huck a lunger at her too :rotfl: I would of loved too bail him out :)

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
That's a shame....hate to see that.

:laugh:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
get over it :ahhh:

everyone has opinions youll grow old quick woorrying about what everyone else is thinking

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
ellandoh said:
get over it :ahhh:

everyone has opinions youll grow old quick woorrying about what everyone else is thinking

Yes, that is true...and I challenge you to approach a group of Vietnam vets and say that....tell them to "get over it"....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…