JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
100 days in a white-collar camp for taking another man's life. That's a slap on the wrist. Why did they even bother? :think:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by ktmboy
 Not surprising in this 'OJ era' of the rich and powerful playing by a different set of rules! :think: :|

I agree... :|

MX GZR

Nov 8, 2001
Originally posted by JuliusPleaser
100 days in a white-collar camp for taking another man's life. That's a slap on the wrist. Why did they even bother? :think:
More like a slap in the face ALL motorcyclists!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Jeez, a buddy of mine got worse than that for sitting in a vehicle in his driveway, engine off, with a can of beer in his hand.

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
I think that this type of thing sends the wrong message. I do believe that part of the problem is the left wing judges in this country. They are letting people like this off way too easy when instead they need to be given tougher sentences for their crimes. It all comes down to being accountable for one's actions. It seems that people are always trying to shift the blame on something else. People who are upper middle class and the rich just seem to be able to buy their way out of their problems and moral responsibilities according to the established laws that we all must live by. I feel sorry for the family of the dead rider. I hope they get what they deserve, but nothing will ever bring him back!

bh

Nov 26, 2001
Why did they even waste their time just to give this guy a tiny little slap on the wrist. At least he will have to deal with what he did for the rest of his life. :|

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Now I hear it gets worse . He will not have the felony conviction on his record , he will be alowed to leave prison six days a week for work release program, inabling him to finish his comunity service while in the pen, and he will be able to get his drivers license back in three years .

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
:debil:
utterly disgusting
I hope atleast during his part time incarseration(sp?) he gets to be on the recieving end of a jailhouse marriage
:debil:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom