Jawbone Canyon , Stoddard Valley riding?

Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
I'm looking to ride in the Jawbone Canyon, Spangler Hill or the Stoddard Valley area. I have a few days so I want to visit a couple of area in Southern Cal. Any input on these riding area's would be appreciated. I like to ride single track, some technical too.
Do some camping or operate out of Barstow or Mojave.
Whats the best riding in the area and which town would be better to stay over in?
Thanks.....

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'm up for Jawbone any time. We camp out there, just say when.

Enduro tight, hills, singletrack, pack your climbing gear trails - you name it.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Buddy, don't go anywhere else, Jawbone is the Bomb. Stoddard Valley, Cal City, Red Mountain and Searles Station are all worn out from years of D37 races. Jawbone has everything you could want for a two or three day weekend. Contact Kiwi, he's a good rider and knows the area really well. Cheers.

Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
Endoqwest/ Kiwi Bird
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear about Jawbone. And thanks for the heads up on the played out areas.I called the Ranger station for maps-
I'll post when the ride date is set if anyone wants to meet up.;)
Keep your wheels round!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
My lousy .02 cents!

Ive never had so much fun riding than at Jawbone. Its just about everything you could ever want for a 2/3 day trip. Just watching those freaks rip up Competition hill is worth the drive!

Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
Huntington?

Wayneo426:
Hey I grew up in Brentwood! Hows the Island doing? snow on the ground?
How did you get all the way to Jawbone for riding?:think

veneziamoto

Dec 20, 2001
I do absolutely agree on Jawbone Canyon-now you ask me how I made it over there from Venice/Italy...
To the Kiwi and the Jawbone-boys: no riding report from new year's eve?
Anyway-I just bought a WR 400 to train-in case I can get one of my helicopters going for Jawbone this year...
Riding reports from good old Europe will follow.
Happy New Year to all of you!
Klausburger

Top Bottom