endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
2stroke, Scar, sounds like you guys will be great victims, uh, I mean, friends.
About the firewood, our connection fell through this year and we won't have much wood with us for the first few days. If anyone can bring some, GREAT! We will reward you with some trail riding you will never forget.
Kelso, don't want to get too political here but the drum has been beating for a long time. Has anyone been listening or doing anything about it? NO. Shame on the local riders who don't do anything about the places they ride at.
Kiwi, we're planning on leaving Friday night and getting there Saturday afternoon, the 20th. What's your schedule?
Prepping bikes, see ya............

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
endoquest said:
we're planning on leaving Friday night and getting there Saturday afternoon, the 20th.

Dayum, will you still be there on the 26th? Thats when Scar and I are planning. Ill bring some wood, what I can fit in the mini bed of the Screw with 2 bikes, but that may leave you guys cold before that. If someone wants to fill up with wood ahead of time let me know.

Um, Im a good victim, eerrr, friend :think: :aj:

Scott, are you going to make it?

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I reached my spousal Dirt Bike allowance with 2 weekends riding already. I'll see you guys in December.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
kelsorat said:
I reached my spousal Dirt Bike allowance with 2 weekends riding already. I'll see you guys in December.

Ah, SDBA, that is keeping me from California city for next weekend. ;)

CaRebel

Nov 16, 2004
A group of us are going to Cal City for a couple days (Wed-thurs), then moving over to Jawbone for a couple(Fri-Sat) over Thanksgving. Maybe we'll see ya.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... looks like I'll be at Jawbone early Sunday morning ... the 21st ... this weekend. Hoping to see the sights, so to speak ...

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Raining hard up here. I'm almost hoping for dry and dusty conditions.
Kiwi scored on some firewood but it'll cost us some money. Donations will be gladly burned in his wallet.
The great tire ball experiment continues, bringing backup.
Hope to see everyone there, CAN'T WAIT.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Hey all-

I had a great time on Friday, thanx for all that led the tour. :cool: I posted my report in the SoCal wrecking crew forum.

If anyone has some GPS traks info that they can send, I would love to see it on the USA Maps program or my TOPO! program.

Top Bottom