Riding_Red

Aug 3, 2003
I love him. Not literally..but he is the best. Him and Ricky Carmicheal. They both ride Hondas too.
Roy is coming near to where I live to race.
The Walton track is where I am gonna go watch. Its in Ontario. Not many people on here from Ontario.
But I get to watch him. Hopefully get his autograph....LoL
Anyone here from Around Ontario? Or like Roy or Carmicheal?

Riding_Red

Aug 3, 2003
Yea you right.
Huffman has been right behind JSR most of the races.
Huffman has came second most the time I have seen him. He is doin well.

MDA

May 27, 2002
I'm in Ottawa. The Walton race is a big deal with MX racers around here. There is aquite a bit of focus on qualifying for the Walton race.

Yeah, JSR is pretty good (he's a top 10 AMA National calibre racer). I've never seen him live, but I watch the Canadian National races on sportsnet. I wish I could see him live.

I'm sorry that his ex team member Blair Morgan got injured. Watching the two of them race bar to bar is pretty exciting. I have a lot of respect for Morgan since he also dominates the snow cross circuit.

Another Canadian racer I like to watch is Marco Dube. He can make a big four stroke scream. I saw Dube in Montreal at an Arenacross. At one point in the race he fell. I thought for sure that he was not going to win. He picked up that big 450 and charged right back to the front (on a small arenacross with a big four stroke, that's impressive).

-Mark-

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Dube can get good starts and take a large lead early in the race, but it almost always seems he just falls behind and ends up finishing around 8th. He gets awesome holeshots and can really set the pace when he is out front, but he either falls or just gets tired I guess.

ericlachance

Feb 16, 2003
I have to agree. i might not be a honda fan, But JSR is the best out there. i saw him in St-Julie last year, i was standing next to the track, talking to a freind, i turn around and who do I see standing next to me? JSR and his mechanic...

Top Bottom