Jeff Fredette not riding a KDX

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Cool pics. I dread the thought of having to replace my KDX in a couple of years. It'd be cool if Jeff and Kawi could duplicate the KDX in a modern version even if it is 4s. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed.

Rhodester

May 17, 2003
Is that a MT44 Pirelli on the front of Jeff's KDX? I've heard some good things about that front tire. I might have to try one of those next time around. That course looks pretty sandy. I wonder how that Pirelli compares to the D756 Dunlop.

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
The sand accounted for about 1/10 of 1% of the course. It just so happened to be the mining areas where folks with cameras could get to. The rest was rocks, roots, etc etc.

Hard to tell on the tire - I was going to hang around and chat with Jeff - but the wife called and said the grass was not cutting itself :ride: so home I went.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
WildBill said:
Cool pics. I dread the thought of having to replace my KDX in a couple of years. It'd be cool if Jeff and Kawi could duplicate the KDX in a modern version even if it is 4s. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed.

Um, I believe that would be called the KLX300. Good bike, just like the KLX (even shares many components), but just as the KDX is no KX, neither is the KLX a KXF.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…