Press

Super Power AssClown
May 19, 2006
[img2=left]http://dirtrider.net/news/mci.jpg[/img2]
Los Angeles, CA (JULY 13, 2006) - Via the strategic partnership formed between Jeremy McGrath and Wasserman Media Group, event organizers for the Jeremy McGrath Invitational announced today that American Honda, the #1 seller of motorcycles and ATV's in the country, and Amp'd Mobile, the first integrated mobile entertainment company for youth, young professionals and early adopters, will be Presenting Sponsors for the 2006 inaugural Supercross-style race event.

In addition to Honda and Amp'd Mobile, Dunlop Tires, Kicker Audio Systems, Spy Optics, Pro Taper, Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and DC Shoes, have all committed to various sponsorship opportunities for this exciting invitational race event.

The Jeremy McGrath Invitational will feature the top 20 racers from Supercross as they compete for $500,000, the largest purse ever offered in the sport! McGrath will also participate as a rider. This first-ever race event will be held October 6 and 7 and feature heart-pounding race action, exciting entertainment and never-before seen track designs from The Home Depot Center, on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills in Carson, California. NBC will air the event on October 22, 2006.

According to Ray Blank, Senior Vice President, American Honda, Motorcycle Division,“We are very pleased to be part of this event right from its inception. We've enjoyed a long standing relationship with Jeremy and look forward to a wonderful event in the Fall.”

Amp'd Mobile's Adrian Hunter added, “The overall concept of the Jeremy McGrath Invitational is innovative, unique and breaks new ground - ideologies which fall perfectly in sync with Amp'd Mobile's corporate philosophy. We immediately wanted to be involved.”

McGrath had this to say regarding the early sponsor involvement, “I am so honored that so many of the companies I've had long standing relationships with are getting involved with this event - I know these companies are making an extra effort to make this happen and I am certainly appreciative!”

Tickets and VIP packages are available now at 1-888-MCRACE1; at Ticketmaster.com; and at the HOME DEPOT Center and STAPLES Center's box offices. Two-day packages start at $30 for adults/ $20 for kids and go up to $500 for VIP packages. Visit http://www.jeremymcgrathinvitational.com for up-to-the-minute event information!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:yeehaw:

kiwijohn

Dec 22, 2004
Whoa....

I wonder if the VIP tickets come with a flight over as well? Man I'd be there in a heartbeat if they did! :cool:

You DRN guys make sure you go and let us know all about it...

Jeremy's a cool guy isn't he?

Top Bottom