mex_ros

Aug 2, 2006
Ok i know it's a silly question but i'm really curious on this...
Is there a specific reason to wear the jersey in the pants or it's just more comfortable?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe it's like McDonalds and is a required look for those that are paid to race. For me and the majority of people I ride with you'd be lucky to see matching gear :)

If I had to give a real answer I'd say it keeps it out of the way and stuff from going up your shirt when under way and minimize dirt rash when you crash.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
FruDaddy said:
Jersey, dress, they're both made from the same girly stuff, real men ride bare chested.:laugh:
I'm picturing you with a handfull of your own chest hair screaming. LOL!

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
The only guy I ever saw NOT wearing dirtbike gear while riding, was drunk and on a really old and small dirtbike. he even passed us once while talking on a cellphone and smoking a cigarette. kinda people that give us a bad name.

i wear the stuff because it's more comfortable, the pants are more suited to dirtbiking. tighter fitting so they don't get caught in stuff. the jersey breathes way better than a t-shirt would.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
BSWIFT said:
I'm picturing you with a handfull of your own chest hair screaming. LOL!
Ha, I wax my chest, and therefore have no chest hair, imagine that for a minute. :nener:

I shall shave my back now, since that pic of me was posted in the Daytona thread. :whoa:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
The jersey is tucked into the pants so it doesn't ride-up your body when you crash. This way you don't get road-rash.

Top Bottom