jetting

ameittunen

May 30, 2002
Hi, i was wondering what jetting I should use for the fmf "fatty" pipe? I have a 1994 kdx 200..i think it is stock 45 pilot and 155 main. Has anyone else every put this pipe on? I also might get a fmf shorty silencer as well. How much would the silencer affect the jetting too.

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Read doubly all the info on related info on jetting technique.

From your info, I say call Sudco and procure a 150 and 152 main, a 38, 40 and 42 pilot, and a CGK needle.
Also make certain your airbox lid is modified before tuning.

I don't think the aftermarket silencer passes cost/benefit analysis. Clean out the stocker, its not a bad design and easy to service. Your going to get more pipe noise anyway. Less Sound = More Ground.

skierjet

Dec 23, 2003
I have a '92 200 with an FMF Fatty /Turbine Core silencer - Air Box mod, new Wiseco Top end , clean carb, and run the stock 45 pilot(2.5 turns), 155 main, 1173 needle (2nd from top clip). I'm at 1000 ft. elev., and the thing is running dead on from the mid thru WOT. I think I need to drop one size on the pilot - as I get some spooge in the tailpipe and burping write off the bottom or when putzing around. Could be I have a little too much oil as I mixed at about 35:1. New 93 fuel may also help this bottom response. Let me know how your jetting goes.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…