Skid Jackson

Nov 1, 2000
Has this guy ever run an ama supercross or National?? I've been watching the canadian mx on speed and this guy looks pretty good. It seems like a lot of the AX guys race canada in the summer. I'm guessing this guy is just a notch down from the ama guys. Or is more like 2 or 3 notches?? Where does this guy rank in the scheme of things??

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
He's pretty much on-par with Heath Voss. Two or three years ago he finished around 10th in the 250 SX final tallies.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
yeah, RC laps him routinely.

derekb_55

Feb 8, 2001
It is actually Jean-Sebastien Roy.

The following is from motopress.net

Jean Sebastien Roy is, without a doubt, the most widely recognized Canadian rider in today?s major motocross scene. While he has a following in his home province of Quebec that many say is like that of Jeremy McGrath in the U.S., JSR has spent most of his pro career racing in the United States.

For the 2001 season, Roy has signed to ride for the Blackfoot Motosports Honda team. He will contest the entire 16-round AMA/EA Sports Supercross series as he has done for the past few years. Due to some nagging injuries (he had knee surgery last September and has a bad ankle left over from last year), the ?01 campaign got off to a slow start. JSR does not expect that to stop him this year, however. ?As soon as I?m back healthy,? he says, ?I want to make the main every night (Supercross) and do better than last year. Maybe get some top ten finishes before the end of the season. I was doing good last year before I hurt myself.?

markymark77

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 4, 2002
Its pretty sad that Canadian MXers dont get to watch AMA supercross. We have to read about in in the mags 3 months later. This is what the CMRC is trying to do.Make Canadians obliviouse to what goes on south of the border. Notice they rarely ever make comments about AMA Motocross. They dont even have a link to the AMA in their links section.

derekb_55

Feb 8, 2001
Blackfoot Honda's American Supercross effort MAY have folded. The team and their number one interest ie. Canadian motocross isn't going nowhere.

Top Bottom