Johnson Lane this weekend

magnet711

Feb 14, 2004
Anyways intereseted . Should be mainly single track, with a couple of riders showing up already. If anyone wants to show up i will post directions

magnet711

Feb 14, 2004
well , we all showed up but no one from this forum. maybe next time.

We rode all single track, about a 50 mile loop, super wet and dark dirt.. I ride 3-4 times a week feel free to post if you are interested

magnet711

Feb 14, 2004
Yes, but its well north of the dinasour bones found, at least where we ride :) J lane is just a couple miles south of carson city. where hwy 50 meets 395 from tahoe. Tons and Tons of riding, all kinds. Our group focus's on single track mainly, but we ride anything we can, in search of wet ground :)

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
What is the chance of a side bar trip during the Reno ride?? I'd be game for a tour of Pine Nuts. One of my buddies rides up there,,,, He says it is pretty good..

Rick

magnet711

Feb 14, 2004
Y ou got it, anytime anyone wants to ride here ( pinenuts< its my backyard literallly ) that is not familar with it or just simply wants a riding partner. Just get a hold of me. I hang out on another website that is for northern nevada riders but i everytime i post it here these guys get all pissy so,,, i guess just a do search for something to do with northern nevada offroad or something like that on yahoo :)

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
Ok, sounds good. Looks like Angry is a go, I think I can get Kevin to tag along too.

As we get closer to the ride we'll touch base,

Thanks
Rick

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Mag,
You should come out to Moonrocks and hook up with us there that friday afternoon of presidents day. I was thinking maybe sunday for pine nut.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…