Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

flhtom

Feb 6, 2013
weezer geezer said:
Any groups in or around Wichita, Ks? After years without a bike, I got a Honda XL 250 R, and am looking for places to ride. We go to SW Colorado and/or Moab, Ut. each year, but would like to find a place close to home for the rest of the year. So far the places I am aware of, where I have gone with my Jeep, are pretty boring after being out west. One place is North of Manhattan, Ks, but that is a 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Wichita. Anyone aware of other places to ride, or groups in this part of the USA?
I saw on the KC news that there is a riding area that parallels the bicycle paths in Missouri. I think it goes north to south, and they were on ATV.s. I live in California, but was in Kansas City for a year. I think Arkansas would be neat to explore on my KDX 200; the Ultimate Trailbike, according to "Super Hunky".

ducatidoc1

Feb 24, 2013
BSWIFT said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.
So, How do I find out if there is a chapter in my area???
Western Suffolk county L.I., NY

pbent

Mar 14, 2013
hi

i just got a 89 kdx 200 cheap cheap needs some small work and new plastic but im going to ride this season and restore this winter i am looking at the moment for new plastic was thinking of just going with the kx plastic as that whats on there now but its sun fadeds and cracked

Top Bottom