elf

Jun 7, 2003
I have been taking Glucosamine chronroitin & msm for a couple of years now. It makes your joints more flexible. I used to hate running because my knees would hurt so bad. Now there is amost no pain. Also at work I have to squat down and stand back up many times every day. My knees would really start to hurt towards the end of the day. Now they never hurt at work. If you decide to try this stuff shop around as some of it is way over priced.

firefly

Mar 15, 2004
Investigate FLUIDjoint before buying

Just a brief quote from two web pages on the new FLUIDjoint.

NORTH SHORE INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES MONTHLY WEBLETTER
February 2004
FLUIDjoint for Arthritis
You may have seen ads in newspapers and magazines for a new "supplement" designed to help arthritis sufferers. Called FLUIDjoint, it s a concentration of milk microproteins from a "special" herd of cows in New Zealand. The claim is that these cows produce a milk very high in antibodies and other substances that reduce pain and inflammation. There is NO scientific evidence whatsoever to support these claims, and we caution you to avoid this unproven therapy.

FRAUD Alert!
FLUIDJoint™ aka “Human Joint Oil”BEWARE!
Dr. Theo’s expert opinion on FLUIDJoint™ [Hint- it’s not good!]
Ads are appearing for a milk protein being sold as something that has “60% greater effect than glucosamine for improving overall joint function.” In our opinion this is major consumer fraud and under no circumstances should you buy this product.

The ads are made to look like they are actually newstories by putting the ridiculous statement at the top of the ad section: “Special Universal Media Syndicate™ Advertising Feature.”

Top Bottom