VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
If I didn't know there was something to get, I would never have got it. Now that I have it I don't know what to do with it.:)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Good God! I read that thing a hundred times before I got it!!!! I thought I was going to have to ask.

What does it mean? ;) Then I finally realized, termites can't talk. Gosh, too easy.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Just try it in person. You'll say it ten times. Make your "victim" say it back. Five times usually at most before they stare at you like you've lost your mind. Discard you. Walk away. When you approach them again and eagerly say "hey, come on, you can do it" (for now you're certainly invested in this process), they will tell you to get lost and that they never want to see you again. Finally, in frustration, you'll explain it to them. Then they'll be certain you've lost your mind and they never want to see you again. :silly: Alas -- I've seen this far too often . . . the curse of Tommy the Toothless Termite . . .:(

Last edited by a moderator:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by LongTime
Just try it in person. You'll say it ten times. Make your "victim" say it back. Five times usually at most before they stare at you like you've lost your mind. Discard you. Walk away. When you approach them again and eagerly say "hey, come on, you can do it" (for now you're certainly invested in this process), they will tell you to get lost and that they never want to see you again. Finally, in frustration, you'll explain it to them. Then they'll be certain you've lost your mind and they never want to see you again. :silly: Alas -- I've seen this far too often . . . the curse of Tommy the Toothless Termite . . .:(
Get lost and I never want to see you again:think
I’m still confused (especially after reading your last post) but that’s a normal state of mind for me. I’ll probably wake up in the dead of night screaming that I got it :eek:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
SeanATK - yes sir you are correct.....the exact answer I was looking for is "about three or four bucks" but you got it close enough. One brownie point for you;)

Here is one more.......What is the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by gibbs_6
Who eats vegetables?Anyhow that one has got me stumped:think .:confused:

And the answer is...............The wheelchair.

I know it's a bad one but I cant help myself...sorry

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs

And the answer is...............The wheelchair.

I know it's a bad one but I cant help myself...sorry

LMAO..... :)

B

biglou

On my way home from work today I saw a guy on the side of the road selling henways. Haven't seen one of those for a long, long time.:D

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
O man I have heard that before geeez I can't remember anything.Must be the football.To many head collisions playing linebacker.:scream:

Top Bottom