justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Just wanted you all to know that many more wrecks like he had last week and there will be NO MORE RIDING! He still has problems getting out of bed and is on drugs to sleep. Nothing broken just bruised and lots of muscles pulled in the chest. Sneezing is out of the question.

the wife(a patient Saint)

Last edited by a moderator:

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Very sorry to hear of Justin's injuries. I have seen how patient you are, it must be really bad. Sometimes a rider goes a long time between crashes, then has several. I have much more concern about injury than in the past, but really, really, want to keep riding. Slow down and be more careful, I don't know what else to do.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I don't know what to say.&nbsp; I'm usually the one that crashes.&nbsp; Sneezing?&nbsp; Got that one down to a fine art. ;)&nbsp; You've got my number, use it!

Brian

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
I hope Justin gets better quickly. Thanks for being patient with him. Let us know if we can help, i.e.. maybe Brian could devise some gismo to pull him out of bed each morning.

Terry

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by OKKX'er
Slow down and be more careful, I don't know what else to do.

If Justin slows down anymore, he'll be going backwards.

There, that should make him feel better. glad to do my part. :debil:

edited by bswift my a..

Last edited:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Sorry to hear about the wreck results...
There are many reasons to quit or change our riding. Family, finances and injuries are problably the most common.
If you do quit riding, just look forward to more time with the family, and having ALOT more money!
Whatever you decide, we all have memories of the good times we shared.
Good luck, and hope to see you on the trail, soon!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
:ugg: - get well soon cool-eo

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
:think: I get on DRN and find a thread I started...............&nbsp;:cool:&nbsp;my sweet&nbsp;wife.;) I'll be back on two wheels very soon. Any one for a ride weekend after next?

"any slower and he'd be going backwards." :moon: my intentions are to get back to the form(what little there was) a few years back. :thumb:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Well, weekend from next is the Red River.... you up for that?
Enduronut and I are going to be there... camping and row plans to be decided at a later date.
Since it's a short trip for me, I was looking at getting on a later row and having fun...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
RED RIVER!&nbsp; WHOOHOOO!&nbsp; Maybe the new sprockets and chain will be in by then.&nbsp; Maybe I should check with the "ball n chain" before making any commitment. ;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by craig_enid
Well, weekend from next is the Red River.... you up for that?
Enduronut and I are going to be there... camping and row plans to be decided at a later date.
Since it's a short trip for me, I was looking at getting on a later row and having fun...
I'll get back with you by Friday night. I have two things that I want to do next month and both of them fall on my weekend to work. If my boss will switch with me I will go. :thumb:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by justql
:think: I get on DRN and find a thread I started...............&nbsp;:cool:&nbsp;my sweet&nbsp;wife.;) I'll be back on two wheels very soon. Any one for a ride&nbsp;....

maybe we'll see you at Lake McKenzie Spodefest in two days ..... ;)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Race......... :think: YOU BET!&nbsp; Name the place and time. :p

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
My recommendation is to use drugs while awake.. such a waste while sleeping. My doctor perscribed Vioxx to fix my aching knee. Working like a charm, and it took care of my sore ankle from when you ran over me on the grass track. I still owe ya for that, so quit whining and lets ride:)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm in. Just waiting on parts so that I can finish doing my top end. (A big thanks to OKKX'er for driving up from Enid just to help me clean and reassemble the power valve).

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
justin, maybe you are a little rusty. throw some wd40 all over you before you ride. just a thought from one who hates casts. get better-get back on.

Top Bottom