Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Well, his nickname is Bubba afterall. Seems only fitting.

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
I heard some wierd stuff on a talk show about how the government wanted to lure more black drivers into Nascar. I can see how Nascar would want to broaden their audience but why would the government be involved?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
{bbusername} talked to James, says he's REALLY fired-up to get in a car. Hopefully not too soon please.

I heard some wierd stuff on a talk show about how the government wanted to lure more black drivers into Nascar. I can see how Nascar would want to broaden their audience but why would the government be involved?

You've GOT to be kidding.

zook125

Apr 17, 2003
he's totally pumped to get into nascar. he said that jeff gordens a$$ is his. i think the weight of first turn crashes has been lifted off of his shoulders.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Okiewan said:
JST122 talked to James, says he's REALLY fired-up to get in a car. Hopefully not too soon please.

Okiewan what is your deal? Did I do something to piss you off? Why are you out on a personal attack on me, did I disagree with you on something that has hit a nerve? I cant figure it out if you have a problem please state the issue plain and simple.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
JST122 said:
Okiewan what is your deal? Did I do something to piss you off? Why are you out on a personal attack on me, did I disagree with you on something that has hit a nerve? I cant figure it out if you have a problem please state the issue plain and simple.

He's a big poopie head, that's all.

kawicam125

Uhhh...
Mar 14, 2006
mafols said:
......... :laugh: .......that's a good on.

Old moderator trick I suppose ;)

i guess your right. it says i talked to james. first McD's, now this, okie's getting a little shrewed. :fft:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I bet within the next 3-5 years both Stewart and Carmichael will be making left turns only.

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
Okiewan said:
{bbusername} talked to James, says he's REALLY fired-up to get in a car. Hopefully not too soon please.

You are off the chain Okie :bang:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Oh thats a good a one. Dont I feel stupid now. You got me good, real good I couldnt figure out who and why I pissed them off. :coocoo: April Fools Day, Crap :bang:

Last edited:

Jeff Howe

Apr 19, 2000
Okiewan said:
Jeff Howe talked to James, says he's REALLY fired-up to get in a car. Hopefully not too soon please.

LOL....What? :yikes:

I am all for him taking his dancing to NASCAR. I bet Chad Reed would like to see him go to, then he might actually have a chance to win another title after RC retires. :rotfl:

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Coalition called auto racing "the last bastion of white supremacy". I ripped this from an article on the web......can you believe this?? On a talk show I heard something about the government offering scholarships/ Grants to blacks who wish to pursue Nascar careers. Must be another attempt at de-segregation. I wonder if I can get a government grant for my NBA dream. :coocoo:

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Originally Posted by Okiewan
Crunch talked to James, says he's REALLY fired-up to get in a car. Hopefully not too soon please.

Red Mamba said:
You are off the chain Okie :bang:

Hey now wait a minute! This is good! :rotfl:

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Okiewan said:
Vampyrz talked to James, says he's REALLY fired-up to get in a car.

Not true. I was in the hotel with the Amp'd Mobile girls. :nener:

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
Well this thread has to do with Nascar and James Stewart who, I know most people don't realize this, is black! The only thing I added to the equation was government. I'm not trying to start a race war or anything. I just thought that it was interesting that our money (tax dollars) is going into promoting black drivers in Nascar. However, I doubt they are giving JS any cash. I'm sure there are plenty of sponsors that would do that.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
The REAL question is this: Would Stewart go in and kick ass right away, assuming (truth) anyone can drive these circling suppositories of techless feculant matter, or would there be growing pains as a well-developed team builds around him (of course, sponsored by none other than MJ, OJ, and the Reverand Jesse Jackson)?

What a joke the whole thing is. And if it happens, what a ruination of pure and great talent--maybe the greatest ever. :|

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Red Mamba said:
Why not road racing than nascar?
not the same amount of fan base. Also, not as big a billboard for sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom