Karbine

Uhhh...
Dec 10, 2006
I think I've finally figured out what my Yamaha knockoff is, it's a copy of a PW80 frame and everything- but it's 4 stroke, 4 speed trans. Jianshe, the manufacturer, has been no help, i've jsut gone by specs and pics, but the JS70Y is a 3 speed trans and the engine/exhaust is different. My bike says 2004 on the vinplate, aswell as Jianshe. My bike also was red, the default jianshe color is blue, and it had no name plates, or anything. nothing on the clutch cover, gas tank, all bare. All it says on the motor is 'E22'. could you guys help me out? I need to get some mods.

wow, awesome, i can't post links. How stupid. just search google for js70y serval.

-Even more odd, i finally figure out on the trans it says 97ml, so it's 97cc. WTF. This thing gets beat by a 50cc 4 stroke!

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm sure your positive attitude get's you all kinds of help in real life too LOL!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I preach and preach that you get what you pay for yet people insist on thinking that getting a pit bike for $700 is some how a better deal than getting one that costs $1,700. The only way that could be close to being the truth is IF you bought it from a company that offers parts support. Why? Break a $700 bike with no parts support and you have a $700 piece of junk, break a $1,700 bike with parts support and you can fix your bike and ride again.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I actually worked on a Jianshe very similar to the one you describe about 2 years ago. It was an exact (I use this term loosely) copy of the PW80 2 stroke. I needed a main jet for the carburator. I contacted the manufacturer and they were more than helpful in getting me the part. They actually thanked me for being willing to service their brand of bike. Got me the part in less than a week. Like Patman said though, you get what you pay for. Those bike are disposable. A used bike from any of the big 4 would be better in the long run.

Top Bottom