IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
KXRacer469 said:
I'm going riding tommarrow out at my friends house and this sunday im going to another frineds, but if that doesnt work out sunday ill probably go to wildcat or haspin, i havent quite decided yet.

They are racing at Wildcat this weekend. My nephew is gonna race, I'm gonna sit this one out. I'll be there just to take pictures.

KXRacer469

Aug 4, 2007
Oh then I'll more than likely go to haspin unless I can get my AMA renewed there. Maybe Motoland or that Motomx place thats gettin reopened this weekend. Do you have any experience at the Motoplex, I want to go there sometime.

highflyernick

Oct 12, 2004
Heres my advice.. make sure you know how to control your bike in the air first. Then work on the corner, depending on the corner, there might be a line that is better for clearing the jump since your on a 125 and inside might not be great. Once you rip that corner up you can clear the jump easy...get a feel for it, practice..

trailqueen

Dec 30, 2006
Have you ever watched any instructional DVD's? I have Gary Semics, Ryan Hughes, Shane Watts, Marty Smith, Jeremy McGrath and maybe a couple of more. While nothing can take the place of seat time, I think watching the pros on video over and over is a great way to improve your riding.

I think Ryan Hughes does the best job of explaining track jumps. He wears a microphone while he's riding and goes over all the steps. Not that the other DVD's are bad, but I think his is best for the track jumps. Good luck but be safe!

Top Bottom