sikair

Aug 26, 2007
I have been riding for about five years and just got a kx100.Im still geting used to it.but geting the hang of it fast and love it.Anyone have any advice for jumping? :boss:

airsick

Aug 28, 2007
hey sikair

sikair said:
I have been riding for about five years and just got a kx100.Im still geting used to it.but geting the hang of it fast and love it.Anyone have any advice for jumping? :boss:

Hey Sikky,

Just wanted to say hi. Hope your clutch lever comes in quick.

See you.
SP

Jul 4, 2006
Whether your jumping a table, double or triple that bike doesn't care if there's gaps down below it. The rider should have proper form and the same "steady" take off, no throttle blips on the face!

Just go to a race and see how the A & B riders approach the longer jumps and watch the less experienced. My kid attends many MX schools and professional instruction and is a much safer jumper because of it. But like any other kids they like to mimic someones style and he's always at the fence when the A riders are up. I let him "feel" the bike in the air as long as he's not going against something he's been taught. I feel it helps them become more in tune with the bike, and by trying different stuff it helps when a miscue happens they have better control to correct.

Get advice from an experienced rider who's on the same track as you. Don't be afraid to approach some of the A riders and ask advice, some take it as a compliment.

Top Bottom