Madmanadam

Oct 30, 2007
Hey,
I recently got my Yz 125 and have gotten comfortable on it and I can rip around on it on flat ground easy, I do small jumps and stuff ( I mean small ) and tomorrow I am going to a track that I used to go to on my Drz 125, So I know the track.
There is proper jumps there, I am going to attempt them tomorrow, I was wondering if there are any tips? Because at the moment this is my plan:
#1 do warm up laps avoiding jumps
#2 Go fast, hit the jump, try and balance the bike in the air, land.
I really need some tips ASAP please DirtRiders!
Thanks ALOT.

Flux3D

Aug 8, 2007
try searching this forum. Lots of people have asked the same question. But I guess my one tip would be to start with tabletops.

Madmanadam

Oct 30, 2007
Thanks guys, I got lots of help from those, and from Watching 'Semics' Dvd (which has been posted on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ktm21 ) After watching those I went out to the track today, First of all rolled over the jumps, then thought Id give it a shot and managed to start clearing them, I had cleared all of them except the 100ft and the 2 70fts then I ran out of petrol. But I definitely learned alot today and started getting good at jumping, just want to thank you all!

KX85 rider

Feb 23, 2008
Hi, anyone here rides at cmx centre in Tremorfa just off Roverway, it's by the steelworks. Because i ride there and i'm looking for some help on one of the tracks

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom