KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Photographic Evidence of Bill's Stoppie

Sources have secured a copy of the photographic evidence. Some question has been raised as to the character that provided the photograph due to a reputation as a "trouble maker" and the inherent contradiction between chronological age and their conduct being that of a dramatically Young(er) person. Somehow this photo was found on this individuals digital camera. They deny any knowledge of how it got there.

Attachments

• Bill's Stoppie.JPG
    Bill's Stoppie.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 88

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You Guys are too Funny.This thread, Im sure could go on forever :yikes:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
The defense rests.............. zzzzzzzz.....

LawnGnome

May 9, 2005
Well it sounds as if this Camp Chaos was a good time. I am dissapointed that Creeper and myself weren't in attendance. Perhaps one of these weekends we will make it up for a ride with Mike. :ride:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
LawnGnome said:
Well it sounds as if this Camp Chaos was a good time. I am dissapointed that Creeper and myself weren't in attendance. Perhaps one of these weekends we will make it up for a ride with Mike. :ride:

Gnome!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to DRN! You did miss a fun ride. I see you must have added another bike to the stable! Good for you. Man cant live on only one bike..........

Sure way to make sure you get up here to ride is...kick Creeper in the butt, tell him to not be so serious - get up here and RIDE. All that college edumacation stuff aint gonna do him no good anywho.... :nener:

Top Bottom