BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I wish I had some of these guys skills, just saw an episode where they build a plane in 20 hours - 3 teams, and they all flew. Now tonight two teams built race cars - also in 20 hours - Between Monster garage and this, I can't get enough !!! :)

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Gotta admit I'm an addict for Junkyard wars as well, even though they "seed" the yard with stuff they might need I am amazed at what they come up with :worship:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Great show. I saw the aircraft show as well. That British plane flew great!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I've been a fan of the show for a while, but have not watch it lately. I don't like the new format "junkyard mega wars". That has kind of turned me off of the show. I realy like the way the format is were they do three to a team and one expert. They do build some cool stuff.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I can't stand it. It's almost as bad as watching The Batchelor or American Idol (which, btw, I have seen not one minute of. Nor have I seen any other lonely-chick-reality show, or even a single episode of Survivor). I think they should use a real junkyard, and no planted counter-clockwise turning boat propellors, rocket motors, or parachutes. they should have made those guys take a flying leap off a cliff with an airplane they made from REAL crap.

And there should be poisonous snakes hiding inside dashboards, no tetanus shots allowed, and hungry, rabid dogs let loose in the yard.

ericlachance

Feb 16, 2003
I have to agree with danman, the new format is not as good as the old one. Anyone see the one where they build a snowmobile with an old yz250(80's) and a dryer drum? funny..... Another promissing show is Rides and the new show starting tonight (here in canada anyways) American Hot Rod. I had seen the pilot for RIdes a few months back and It rocked so if the series is the same, I'll be glued to the tv during the long winter months...

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I saw the pilot from "american hotrod" That dude does a lot of bitchin at the workers like on American Chopper only he's not as cool as Paul. I will give a big thumbs up for the smokey burnout in pilot for the show to boost the workers moral though :laugh:

From what I saw of the rides show it was pretty cool. Again a big thumbs up to Mr. Shelby for doing smokey burnouts and dounts in the brand new car :yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I wish I was smart enough to be on one of those shows. That would be SOOOOO freakin' cool.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
The only episode of "American Hot-Rod" that I saw, they built a god-awful blue and yellow monstrosity. It was so hideous that I have not been able to watch it again.

Top Bottom