Just a blurb about a KDX I saw

bnt55

Jun 28, 2002
I test rode a 91 kdx 200 today that was unbelievably powerful/fast. I saw that it had a FMF pipe and a KX swingarm, but the girl selling it said her boyfriend did "stuff" to it and my God did he ever! I was immediately shocked when I kicked it over, it sounded way different than the stock bike I rode, then like a moron I decided to test drive it....I am still cleaning my underwear. I am not sure what was done to the bike but it had a red button on the right handle (not the kill switch) I am not sure what it did (probably nitrous :)) Anyhow I said all this to ask...does just a pipe make a HUGELY significant difference in power? So I did not buy the bike even though I could have got it for $1100 it was way outta my putting-around-the-woods league ( I am such a puss :ugg: )

I think I'll check out childrens bike section....

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
toalco-kdx have a look at the vertical mounting tab near the kick start lever. There will be a KG-3? stamped into the tab, likely on the backside.

David

toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
canadian dave. it is the kG-30. is it the rev or the torque pipe? the rev makes u faster with less power down low, and the torque is the other way around ,right?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…